Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FriendlyMackle

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2011
NYC
I also primarily do a lot of weight lifting. Its difficult not having the Apple Watch bumping into things with the weights, but I would suggest you could purchase a bumper that surrounds the Apple Watch casing to help protect it.

“If you sell or give away your Apple device, you can also transfer the ownership of your AppleCare Protection Plan or AppleCare+ in regions that allow it. You can also transfer your AppleCare coverage plan between your own devices that are the same type of product and within 30 days of your original device purchase. “

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202712
Yes, I have transferred AppleCare on several different devices I purchased secondhand: AppleWatch Series 2, iPad Pro 12.9, worked beautifully.

mk313

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2012
I also primarily do a lot of weight lifting. Its difficult not having the Apple Watch bumping into things with the weights, but I would suggest you could purchase a bumper that surrounds the Apple Watch casing to help protect it.

Twelve South sells an armband for the watch. Some people have given it bad reviews for durability. I have one but have only used it a handful of times. Overall it works well to keep the watch out of harm's way during certain activities.

revjoel

macrumors member
Original poster
May 20, 2009
So I sold my Series 1 on Swappa. WOOHOOO!!!™ Just purchased a refurbished Series 3 (GPS) on Apple.com that will arrive Friday. WOOT!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.