Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
How do do this with iOS8.4.1?

I'm setting my parents iPhone still running 8.4.1. I have the reminder , but tapping on it to edit it, just brings up the option to adjust color, and that's it,... Shouldn't be be other others listed here to "remind me on the day" etc??

Myself, i'm on iOS 10, so there is no comparison, and it looks like things are changed a bit.. (there is no "+" to add remider, in iOS 8.4.1 u just tap the "New list" or whatever.)

Is her iOS messed up ?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
How do do this with iOS8.4.1?

I'm setting my parents iPhone still running 8.4.1. I have the reminder , but tapping on it to edit it, just brings up the option to adjust color, and that's it,... Shouldn't be be other others listed here to "remind me on the day" etc??

Myself, i'm on iOS 10, so there is no comparison, and it looks like things are changed a bit.. (there is no "+" to add remider, in iOS 8.4.1 u just tap the "New list" or whatever.)

Is her iOS messed up ?
If you tap on the reminder itself is there a blue 'i' inside a circle on that appears on the right that you can then tap to get more options related to that reminder?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.