Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sterumbelow

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
I’ve somehow managed to end up with an unremovable blank page at the top of my CC. No idea how it happened but seemingly no way to fix it. 😁

IMG_3857.png

sterumbelow

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
How did you get settings there? I’ve tired for a different app by creating a shortcut, but it doesn’t seem to work when adding to control centre, but does on the Home Screen…
There’s an open app option under shortcuts. Select that, then click the icon while it’s in jiggle mode and choose settings.

mansplains

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2021
I'd be interested to see a few more options for connectivity, like separating wifi. I'd also be interested in other volume options, like long press to mute. It's nice having app shortcuts, no more settings and watch on my home screen, and I can hide from app library so I never see their badges again. The only thing is these shortcuts don't inherit the app appearance you set on the home screen.

IMG_2978.jpg

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
IMG_1805.png

Basically I’m using it as a quick access for certain apps that I use a specific feature often, and would like to get to from the Lock Screen. I also have the music page, and I have the Home control screen, but added a few app launchers for smart home apps like MyQ, my robot vacuum, and Ring.

pk0

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2009
I’ve somehow managed to end up with an unremovable blank page at the top of my CC. No idea how it happened but seemingly no way to fix it. 😁

I had done the same thing and couldn't figure out how to re-arrange the CC pages. I ended up having to just re-build on the blank page at the top and then removed everything from the existing favorites page.

Side note, the icon for the pages change depending upon what is on the page.

sterumbelow

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
I had done the same thing and couldn't figure out how to re-arrange the CC pages. I ended up having to just re-build on the blank page at the top and then removed everything from the existing favorites page.

Side note, the icon for the pages change depending upon what is on the page.
Yep I ended up doing the same. It went wrong when I tried dragging the full size music widget from the bottom tab. I replicated it afterwards to check and ended up with three blank tabs!

outlawarth

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2011
Is there any way to rearrange the connectivity widget so that Bluetooth is easier to access?

I turn Bluetooth on/off quite often throughout the day and on iOS 17 it used to be one tap. Now the airdrop button is there instead which I don’t use at all.

Reactions: s2mike

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
I love being able to have brightness and volume on the left, makes it easier being left handed
IMG_3138.png

T-Will

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2008
Was trying to move the medium Camera widget to the middle but it wouldn’t allow that.

Attachments

• IMG_6422.png
    IMG_6422.png
    855 KB · Views: 85

pk0

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2009
Is there any way to rearrange the connectivity widget so that Bluetooth is easier to access?

I turn Bluetooth on/off quite often throughout the day and on iOS 17 it used to be one tap. Now the airdrop button is there instead which I don’t use at all.
I’m not finding a way. My work around was to create a Shortcut to toggle Bluetooth and add it to Control Center.
IMG_0092.png

Reactions: outlawarth

eoblaed

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2010
I'm used to how my control center is laid out, where everything is, etc. Don't see a need to tweak it. That said, I could envision adding a few things on there that currently aren't -- just no idea what those might be yet :D

Reactions: diego.caraballo

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020

I just updated and this was my very first question.

Why is there a huge button for AirDrop? Something I have never turned off once and does not even need a button. But Bluetooth is a tiny little icon you now have to press twice to access?

ATmahe

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2023
IMG_9144.png
I'm not sure if that's the final one.
The other 2 pages aren't done yet, I've put there some HomeKit stuff I may use (we will see) and some stuff of the first page of the CC went to the last (so I just have it in case I need it).

x34

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2014
2 questions:

1. so there is no single button for wifi??

2. am i blind or why cant i find the toggle to shut off the iphone?? i remember someone mentioning it is possible to shut off iphone via control center!?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.