Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kitKAC

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2022
But the W for Wednesday is selected. Nothing on this screen indicates Tuesday. And this is even evidenced by this screenshot. It is in alignment until you add multiple schedules. Then it messes up.

Do you see?

You mention Tuesday, but when I delete everything else, the phone even says it’s Wednesday bedtime.

There is a major problem here.

That says you want to wake up at 4am on Wednesday. To achieve that, you have to go to bed at 9pm the day BEFORE.

IMG_49E1DDD3A127-1.jpeg

I want to wake up on Thursday (later today) at 7.45am, so should have been in bed by 00:45.

Reactions: iBreatheApple

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
I understand where you’re coming from but it’s not how it works.

I’ve set Thursday as my only day with a schedule. In Thursday I’m setting that I want to go to bed tonight at 9:00pm and wake up on Thursday at 8:00AM. Which shows 11 hours of sleep.

If I go back to sleep I see the correct schedule:
IMG_3262.jpeg

If I then remove my Thursdays schedule and set the same schedule on Friday. It shows that there is no schedule today:

IMG_3263.jpeg

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
Added a Thursday and you’re right. This is far from intuitive. It’s working “as designed” but the design is inherently flawed. They shouldn’t make the sleep to wake up time a highlight as if it’s connected because it’s not. Ridiculous. Thanks for the conversation. @hg.wells
Glad we got on the same page. It’s definitely not the best design.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.