Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Yeah, pretty much, deer,foxes ,raccoons ,hawks,owls,turkeys...I try and keep a camera nearby all the time...but it seems I always miss opportunities !
Aww, that's so nice, I always enjoyed taking nature photographs because it makes me feel peaceful and appreciative :).

That's one of the reason why I mountain bike, to take nature photos :D.

Now if only Canon or Nikon would enter the Four-Thirds camera and make it like a fully digital SLR, meaning that it will have an EVF, no mirrorbox. I guessing the thing that prevents mountain bikers from bringing DSLR for their rides besides the size is because of the internal mechanisms? Like mirrorbox?

Nikonut

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2008
St Louis Mo
Aww, that's so nice, I always enjoyed taking nature photographs because it makes me feel peaceful and appreciative :).

That's one of the reason why I mountain bike, to take nature photos :D.

Now if only Canon or Nikon would enter the Four-Thirds camera and make it like a fully digital SLR, meaning that it will have an EVF, no mirrorbox. I guessing the thing that prevents mountain bikers from bringing DSLR for their rides besides the size is because of the internal mechanisms? Like mirrorbox?
I have a bike but havent taken a camera trip with it,I usually just hike.Well you could use a small vinyl case with the pluk-foam and strap it behind you or in front,iam thinkin about those racks that go over the rear tire and behind the seat ya know ?

I love nature photography,thats my main bag,especially low lite at times.

:D

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
I have a bike but havent taken a camera trip with it,I usually just hike.Well you could use a small vinyl case with the pluk-foam and strap it behind you or in front,iam thinkin about those racks that go over the rear tire and behind the seat ya know ?
Ooh cool, what is this small vinyl case w/ pluk-foam and strap it?? Any pictures?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.