Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gria2003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 17, 2013
Hi I have a ipod touch 4th Generation Ipod that I got a about a year go. This last week I noticed that my $20.00 Belkin charger quite charging my ipod. Then another charger I have been using broke because the cable were lose in the cord. I today tried using a new cable that I bought for cheep at walmart didn't work anywhere for my ipod. I noticed that my ipod cords that came with my new ipod and my old ipod cord seem to be working the best, I have tried my other colds in different wall outlets and nothing. Even the new cheep walmart cord didn't work in my computer. Is there something wrong with my ipod or are they making cords cheaper now days that they break or stop working sooner?

I never seemed to have this issue with my old ipod 2nd generation ipod. That one does seem to work with my $20.00 Belkin cord did not try the new cheap one. Any ideas as I live 2 hours from a apple store?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.