Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Linnie shobha

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Jb 256gb plus ordered 445am est

So tired of waiting my 6+ has touch disease so this phone isnt a want its a need!!

JT3D4

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2016
804, VA
256 GB MB 7+ ordered in store on 9/9 at 10:48 AM EST. I'll never do in store ever again. Nobody has any information whatsoever. No order number. Just a "we'll call you." This kind of waiting game is horrible. Lol.

Reactions: ZebraDude

em072205

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
If they dont hurry and send my phone its gonna turn into a samsung note 7 issue because i have to bend my phone to use it.

Hoping that is not the case. I hope that everyone that ordered on 09/09/2016 (morning and day) finally get their phones. I was up that evening/morning to order my phone, went through the whole fiasco of the website saying my rate plan could not be upgraded online, then an error with your account and finally able to order at 1:40 a.m. PST. I actually originally tried with best buy--they said they could not pull my account information. I only got a few hours of sleep that night, I get up at 4 to get ready for work to be there by six. Yeah I wasn't happy when the phone didn't come on the 16th. And the sprint account executive told me today that "Now I know how the pre-orders work with Sprint." I wanted to slap him on the phone.

I actually went to the Apple website that morning/day (around midnight of 09/09/2016) and had one reserved at a local apple store, but didn't push the button to order. I went back to the sprint website to see if perhaps things were up--got the same error..went back to my apple order and then it told me I could not complete the order because the stores were all out of stock! I'm glad there is finally come light at the end of the tunnel.

Linnie shobha

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Hoping that is not the case. I hope that everyone that ordered on 09/09/2016 (morning and day) finally get their phones. I was up that evening/morning to order my phone, went through the whole fiasco of the website saying my rate plan could not be upgraded online, then an error with your account and finally able to order at 1:40 a.m. PST. I actually originally tried with best buy--they said they could not pull my account information. I only got a few hours of sleep that night, I get up at 4 to get ready for work to be there by six. Yeah I wasn't happy when the phone didn't come on the 16th. And the sprint account executive told me today that "Now I know how the pre-orders work with Sprint." I wanted to slap him on the phone.

I actually went to the Apple website that morning/day (around midnight of 09/09/2016) and had one reserved at a local apple store, but didn't push the button to order. I went back to the sprint website to see if perhaps things were up--got the same error..went back to my apple order and then it told me I could not complete the order because the stores were all out of stock! I'm glad there is finally come light at the end of the tunnel.
I usually get my phone in october every time but to have to wait almost 30 days when you preordered is crazy plus my phone is broken and they wont give me any money for my trade in since its defective. Apple doesnt even have demo models in the store for the model i preordered they knew they didnt have enough stock but they took our orders and then said let them wait to be built.i heard that sprint is sendind new accounts phones first and making the upgrade folks wait on top of that.

ArtyS

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2016
Last Thursday
I usually get my phone in october every time but to have to wait almost 30 days when you preordered is crazy plus my phone is broken and they wont give me any money for my trade in since its defective. Apple doesnt even have demo models in the store for the model i preordered they knew they didnt have enough stock but they took our orders and then said let them wait to be built.i heard that sprint is sendind new accounts phones first and making the upgrade folks wait on top of that.

Yeah, that's what seems to be going on. Both on the phones not being built part, as well as sending phones out to new customers first. If it's true, screw them both, but especially f Sprint in the neck. Because no matter what is pulled off by Sprint to get us our phones and keep the very long time customers (such as myself) happy, there is simply no way in hell I will stay around for this nonsense next year. I am beyond fed up with the poor service, high cost, poor customer service, and overall lack of quality from Sprint. I want off this sinking ship before I am left without an actual provider... something that happened to a local cell carrier here not too long ago. The company made a number of idiotic mistakes and very suddenly announced that they would cease to be in very little time. All the customers that had recently upgraded were SOL on the money they put down for new devices. I think Sprint is going to be gone in less than 5 years.

Linnie shobha

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
Yeah, that's what seems to be going on. Both on the phones not being built part, as well as sending phones out to new customers first. If it's true, screw them both, but especially f Sprint in the neck. Because no matter what is pulled off by Sprint to get us our phones and keep the very long time customers (such as myself) happy, there is simply no way in hell I will stay around for this nonsense next year. I am beyond fed up with the poor service, high cost, poor customer service, and overall lack of quality from Sprint. I want off this sinking ship before I am left without an actual provider... something that happened to a local cell carrier here not too long ago. The company made a number of idiotic mistakes and very suddenly announced that they would cease to be in very little time. All the customers that had recently upgraded were SOL on the money they put down for new devices. I think Sprint is going to be gone in less than 5 years.
Sprint has gotten better for me as of late but im not happy about the lack of details about this preorder.apple is no better selling defective toch disease phones that now have no value.all i know is that when apple and sprint decide to send me my phine it better not be hissing and the headphone better work or im going straight to the apple store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.