Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iToonz

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Hi guys,

I just want to say this forum helped me a lot. I used the search button till it ran dry. When it did i switched to google and YouTube. The answers are out there. You just have to keep looking and put the pieces of the puzzle together. After a weekend of researching i was able to accomplish this (im not bragging just want to show you guys):

Unlocked iPhone 4 Gevey Ultra
UltraSnowCN ( i used this instead of the FuriosMod)
Activated my iphone using SAM
Got push notifications to work.
imessage working
FaceTime working
Siri (its a bit slow but it works)
Fixed the Contacts bug

Currently searching for ways to use FaceTime over 3G. Thank you guys for all your posts. I was able to feed off lost threads.

:D

Imahottguy

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2011
They are in Cydia, you just have to search for them. I don't know that this works for FaceTime, but I use 3G Unrestricter on my iPad to trick any app into thinking that it is using Wifi. It works extremely well; high quality streams in Netflix and Youtube, among many other bonuses for apps that require Wifi.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
thanks for the comments and spending time to search. Your on the way to be a good newbie and maybe a good member here. Maybe you can teach others how to search.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.