Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kenoh

macrumors 604
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I'll be there. Certainly on Tuesday but possibly another day too work/family dependant. I've always hoped that I might one day be more than just another punter wandering around. Mind you, I don't I'm not sure I'd really fancy giving a talk somewhere so many people will get up and walk out half way through. All the shiney stuff is too much for some people to listen for someone blabbing on about their career for too long!

@apple-fanboy how do you take your tea?

He takes it frequently.... :) wish i was going this year but cant carve out the time.

Reactions: steveash

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
He takes it frequently.... :) wish i was going this year but cant carve out the time.
He does when he’s at home!
[doublepost=1552590266][/doublepost]
I'll be there. Certainly on Tuesday but possibly another day too work/family dependant. I've always hoped that I might one day be more than just another punter wandering around. Mind you, I'm not sure I'd really fancy giving a talk when so many people will get up and walk out half way through. All the shiney stuff is too tempting for people to listen to someone blabbing on about their career for too long!

@apple-fanboy how do you take your tea?
I’ll book you for our stand next year! I’ve not heard of half of them.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
It’s been a very busy show so far. Lots of business being done.

@Ish thank you for popping by yesterday. Sorry I was harassed!
Hope you had saw some good talks and you were able to be inspired to get back out there with your camera.

Some cracking deals at the show to. Leica are doing 50% off the M10 and 75% off if your called @kenoh! But it’s a show only (fictitious) deal! :p

Reactions: Ish and kenoh

kenoh

macrumors 604
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK

Hope you had saw some good talks and you were able to be inspired to get back out there with your camera.

Some cracking deals at the show to. Leica are doing 50% off the M10 and 75% off if your called @kenoh! But it’s a show only (fictitious) deal! :p

Sorry for delay responding, wasnt until I reached Preston that I realised it was a joke....

Why why why pick on the disabled?

Lol... Good one... Yeah thats toming back at you at some point my friend. ;)

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK

Just popped on here to say good to see you yesterday but see you've beaten me to it! That's work, no worries. Always happy to chat if you want to drop me a line. Thanks for your thoughts :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.