Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 19, 2020
Please post your experiences with the release version of Sonoma and Boot Camp. I know there were sound issues in the RC versions. Did they get this fixed? I am still on Monterrey because I am afraid of upsetting the apple cart (no pun intended) on a product that I don't think Apple really cares about anymore.

Reactions: CarAnalogy

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
I found this post from Google of all places and was really hoping for some responses. I updated my Intel Mac to Ventura the day before Sonoma came out. I don't use it very much anymore but I too am afraid there will be some bug that no one noticed because apparently no one cares anymore. Crazy how fast Boot Camp seems to have become a quirk of history.

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 19, 2020
I found this post from Google of all places and was really hoping for some responses. I updated my Intel Mac to Ventura the day before Sonoma came out. I don't use it very much anymore but I too am afraid there will be some bug that no one noticed because apparently no one cares anymore. Crazy how fast Boot Camp seems to have become a quirk of history.

8131ru.jpg

Last edited:

dstd123

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2019
Windows EFI Partition/boot option disappears in OCLP

To anyone that can help, i have mac mini late 2012 two SSDs one for BOOTCAMP (UEFI install) and One for Ventura, well after formatting and done a clean installation of Sonoma with OCLP latest the OCLP doesn’t give me the option to boot in Bootcamp even though Sonoma sees the Bootcamp drive. Is the any way to correct this?

Any help will be appreciated

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 19, 2020
Ok I rolled the dice.
2020 iMac 5k 32gb = everything fine.
2019 i9 Macbook Pro 32gb = everything fine.

I wonder when they quit supporting boot camp..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.