Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mercury7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2007
Got a second HomePod and experiencing stereo sound from them for the first time. Watched a few movies and air played YouTube to it as do not have an Apple TV. It sounds very good as have an Apple Music subscription and adds more to watching movies now as had to put up with rubbish TV speakers. It is though expensive, but whatever system you decide to go with, it will cost if you want agood sound. Be interested to see how using an Apple TV Along with a Sonos beam and stereo HomePods improves the experience. Cannot play it too loud though as do not want to annoy the neighbours but glad to have an upgrade to my sound. Not an expert by any means or an audiophile so excuse mY ignorance. For the general user like me stereo homepods are great, especially as I am baked into the apple ecosystem.

I actually do consider myself an audiophile and can say confidently stereo homepods compared favoribly with systems costing many times the price.... only down side is you really are limited to the Apple ecosystem... fine with me though

Starship67

Suspended
Oct 28, 2017
LA
Picked up a second HomePod yesterday. Holy crap the sound. AMAZING. And a big pain in the butt. Now I am gonna have to listen to all my music again and rewatch all my movies.:D

Reactions: macsplusmacs

Mercury7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2007
Fleetwood Mac dreams is a really good demo song , ortry the rush 2112 album

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.