Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pgrunwald

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2021
Hi all,

My Jabra Elite Active 75t are getting long in the tooth (blue?) and I want to upgrade. I have iPhone 15 Pro, Apple Watch 6, and iPad Air 3 so I'm in the Apple ecosystems. I'm looking at the Beats Fit Pro vs. the AirPod Pro 2. Question - Is the sound and ANC significantly better in the APP2? The ANC in my Jabra is not spectacular. I do like the sound profile for the most part.

There are a lot of rumors about new products soon. From my research, what I would really like would be Beats Fit Pro that if upgraded with the H2 chip. I have seen story about Apple products but not much on Beats.

Recommendations for purchase, or wait for the next gen?

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
Beats Fit Pro will work in the ecosystem too, so it just really comes down to the kind of ear-fit you are looking for. The ANC in AirPods Pro (2nd gen) is really good, but I have not compared it to anything else. I have noticed a significant improvement over AirPods Pro (1st gen), so I can imagine many people loving it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.