Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
Ordered 11 Inch Silver 256GB WIFI. Will be ordering Blue Smart Folio and Pencil Pro next week. I plan to get the new Magic Keyboard eventually, but no rush.

Reactions: Wags

Macdude2010

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2010
The Apple Store
Waiting for Best Buy to get the listings up so I can finally use up some gift cards I've been saving. Will be ordering 11 inch 1TB 5G with the White Magic Keyboard once they do!

srhdt

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2011
Ordered the 13" 512gb Space Black model. Will be my first iPad upgrade since 2018 (3rd gen). Also my current iPad is 11" 64gb so it'll be a size/size upgrade there too. Basically I told myself I wouldn't upgrade until Apple released an OLED iPad and it finally happened. M4 chip is just icing on the cake I guess.

Looking forward to that over 10x performance bump? (My iPad doesn't even have an M1 so Apple didn't even bother comparing the chips).

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
11" iPad Pro
Space Black
512GB
Wifi Only
Apple Pencil Pro
Smart Folio
AppleCare+

May 15th Apple Store pickup 10AM

Upgrading from a 2018 iPad Pro 11" 256GB. Excited, but kind of wish it also got 16GB of RAM.

Reactions: AlexMac89

VidPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
Ordered a 13" 256 Black. I'll order the Pencil Pro soon. Anyone seeing any cases out there? Looked and seems like none.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Well, I’m still disappointed that Apple is forcing me to get a new Pencil rather than use the 2nd gen, but I ordered:

iPad Pro 11 - Silver - 256GB - WiFi Only
Apple Pencil Pro

The last iPad I had was a 12.9” M1. I tried to make it my laptop replacement, regretted it, bought a 16” MBP, and then rarely used my iPad. It was too big and heavy as a tablet and too redundant (but worse) in the laptop-like Magic Keyboard form factor compared to my 16” MBP.

I’m really excited to get back to just a portable simple tablet experience which is what made me love the iPad in the first place. OLED has also been my #1 most desired feature since 2017, so I’m pumped.

elmo0629

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2012
Dallas, TX
Got the space black 13 inch iPad Pro with 256 GB of storage, the Apple Pencil Pro, the new Magic Keyboard in black and AppleCare+. I’m trading in my prior iPad Pro, which makes the purchase somewhat less painful. This is the update I’ve been waiting for though, so I’m very excited. Picking up next Wednesday morning at the Apple Store in my area. Just in time for lots of summer travels for work and pleasure.

Last edited:

MallardDuck

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2014
Got two 11's with pencil and keyboard. Not sure if we'll keep the keyboards or go with aftermarket (since there's no good way to dock the pencil on them). Delivery next wednesday.

I'm going to be very curious to see if the shipping times start to extend.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
All in on a 13 2tb wifi/cell with keyboard and Apple Pencil Pro (I still lol at that one). All space black of course, the only acceptable color. Don't know why they don't match the pencil color with the iPad/keyoard.

mguzman

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2007
13 inch Silver iPad Pro with 256GB and cellular, plus keyboard and pencil, picking up at Apple Store May 15. Trading in my old 2018 12.9 inch iPad Pro, and my wife gets my current M1 12.9 inch iPad Pro.

My Mac’s are both M2 and will stick around for at least another year so looks like I’m skipping the M3.

Techmaestro

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
I knew my bank account was going to take a hit today; but honestly, I had been preparing for this moment so I was happy (or as happy as one could be) to give Apple my money.

Ordered:
11” iPad Pro
256 GB Standard Display
WiFi Only
Magic Keyboard
AppleCare+
Trade-in: 2018 11” iPad Pro

May 15th in-store pick-up, no way was I going to ship these products in the mail to have them show up “lost”.
I am super excited and anxiously awaiting MKBHD’s initial review of the products. 😂

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
I knew my bank account was going to take a hit today; but honestly, I had been preparing for this moment so I was happy (or as happy as one could be) to give Apple my money.

Ordered:
11” iPad Pro
256 GB Standard Display
WiFi Only
Magic Keyboard
AppleCare+
Trade-in: 2018 11” iPad Pro

May 15th in-store pick-up, no way was I going to ship these products in the mail to have them show up “lost”.
I am super excited and anxiously awaiting MKBHD’s initial review of the products. 😂

You know they ship the to the store the same way, right? 😉

hiker-

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2016
Ordered iPad Pro 11” 1TB Wifi in silver.
Replacing 3rd gen 12.9” with cellular.

Before I got the 12.9” I used my iPad all the time. But the 12.9” was just too large for me as a handheld device, so I only used it with the keyboard.

Reactions: xxray

BitBLT

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2013
11 pro wifi/1TB/glossy/space black (changed from nano)
Arrives May 23 - May 31

Last edited:

NikkiAngel

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2015
Buffalo, NY
I ordered:
11' iPad Pro - Space Black
1TB
Nano Texture Glass
Wifi + Cellular
Magic Keyboard
Smart Folio
AppleCare+
Trade-in: iPad 10th Gen

Expected Date: June 14 - June 21

I am switching from 10th Gen iPad to iPad Pro for the oled and matte screen, and to add cellular. I hate having to use my phone hotspot.

• Wow
Reactions: ideaprison

Techmaestro

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
You know they ship the to the store the same way, right? 😉
LoL! Yes Rafterman I am aware.
The biggest differences to me are -
1. Obviously Apple will be immediately aware of the “lost” and thus the remedy should be faster and relatively seamless
2. There is less of a chance for theft as the store will be getting boxes at a time, and so, I guess represents less of a chance for theft as opposed to a one-off box somewhere; if that makes sense?
(edited to add)
3. No chance for my shipment to be placed by my door for some random (or not so random person) to come by and pick up a new shiny gadget; because this will definitely be happening all over the country on 5/15 - no doubt about it.

BTW - I miss “Goose” 😆

Last edited:

aakshey

macrumors 68030
Jun 13, 2016
LoL! Yes Rafterman I am aware.
The biggest differences to me are -
1. Obviously Apple will be immediately aware of the “lost” and thus the remedy should be faster and relatively seamless
2. There is less of a chance for theft as the store will be getting boxes at a time, and so, I guess represents less of a chance for theft as opposed to a one-off box somewhere; if that makes sense?
(edited to add)
3. No chance for my shipment to be placed by my door for some random (or not so random person) to come by and pick up a new shiny gadget; because this will definitely be happening all over the country on 5/15 - no doubt about it.

BTW - I miss “Goose” 😆
This

Reactions: LibbyLA
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.