Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Adeezah

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
not even shipped yet?
Not even. Itā€™s still on ā€œprocessingā€
Makes zero sense for someone who ordered 9 days later, same as I did from Apple and the exact same phone to have his phone delivered this Friday, and mine still to be processed and not even shipped

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Mine is coming from Korea, and looks like it didn't make today's Anchorage arrival

Estimated delivery says 11th but at this point I doubt it

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 01.53.45.png

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Makes zero sense for someone who ordered 9 days later, same as I did from Apple and the exact same phone to have his phone delivered this Friday, and mine still to be processed and not even shipped

That is really weird. What does the customer support say?

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Mine was updated this morning to Tomorrow, October 11 between 2:30 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.

I am betting our phones are on UPS81 from PVG - ANC https://www.flightradar24.com/UPS81/32612e7b - but I did not see a departure scan in my tracking.

When this flight lands hopefully we'll see the AK scan-in.
It landed an hour ago, but no scan in just yet. Still got my fingers crossed, but it doesnā€™t look good. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

spwicnc

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2023
Not me. Just ā€œYour package is in transit. Weā€™re updating plans to schedule your delivery.ā€ My scheduled delivery date is Oct. 10 by 7 PM, but I am pretty sure that didnā€™t happen.
I mean this is amazing. Who was stuck in Zhengzhou has moved quickly but Shanghai one is not moving for 5~6days. Just surprising

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
I mean this is amazing. Who was stuck in Zhengzhou has moved quickly but Shanghai one is not moving for 5~6days. Just surprising
Yeah. This whole Shanghai trip has lasted way too long. I was hoping the return of a date at least meant there was some movement. But nothing.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
It landed an hour ago, but no scan in just yet. Still got my fingers crossed, but it doesnā€™t look good. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
Any idea if they go from Anchorage to Ontario CA then East? Or Anchorage ----> East

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Any idea if they go from Anchorage to Ontario CA then East? Or Anchorage ----> East
I think it depends on where you live. If youā€™re on the west side of the country, I think they go to Ontario, CA. If youā€™re in the Midwest, they go to Louisville. If youā€™re in the east, maybe Carlisle, PA? I canā€™t remember where the eastern hub is.

Reactions: bruinsrme

Texas6283

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
Austin, TX
Not me. Just ā€œYour package is in transit. Weā€™re updating plans to schedule your delivery.ā€ My scheduled delivery date is Oct. 10 by 7 PM, but I am pretty sure that didnā€™t happen.
Mine is exactly the same. Ordered through Apple with T-Mobile carrier financing. Last update says in transit in Shanghai. It says scheduled to be delivered today by 7PM. The package to return the phone is currently on the truck and near my neighborhood so I guess Iā€™ll see soon if my phone magically shows up with it

Reactions: cwosigns

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Do you happen to live nearby an apple store that you can drive to? I know quite a lot of stores received and updated their inventory for in store pick up. Mainly I see are Blue and Natural Ti in my area that is still shows available for pick up in my area. Either they have received a lot or the demand has gone down. Not sure what color you ordered.

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
I may have been wrong about our phones being on UPS81, still sitting in Shanghai as far as I can tell. Unless UPS isn't posting departure and arrival scans? I feel sort of blind at this point. Maybe I'll look for another Shanghai - Anchorage flight later tonight.

1696978353040.png

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
I may have been wrong about our phones being on UPS81, still sitting in Shanghai as far as I can tell. Unless UPS isn't posting departure and arrival scans? I feel sort of blind at this point. Maybe I'll look for another Shanghai - Anchorage flight later tonight.

View attachment 2292764
Yeah. In the FlightRadar24 app there are no UPS flights from Shanghai to Tokyo (NRT), that also is a waypoint on the way to the US. Iā€™m not sure if those go out on China Cargo Airlines. Thereā€™s no CCA flight to NRT until 10/12. :(

• Sad
Reactions: sudofrank

zmenchhofer

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2016
Kentucky
What model, color, storage did you order.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Yeah. In the FlightRadar24 app there are no UPS flights from Shanghai to Tokyo (NRT), that also is a waypoint on the way to the US. Iā€™m not sure if those go out on China Cargo Airlines. Thereā€™s no CCA flight to NRT until 10/12. :(
why would it stop in Tokyo? Thought they were direct to ANC?

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
why would it stop in Tokyo? Thought they were direct to ANC?
In combing through this thread, it looks like most phones went from ZhengZhou, CN to Incheon, Korea then to Anchorage.

Lately, some have been going through Tokyo (NRT).

I canā€™t find any solid route information for phones that ship out of Shanghai.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Who order a iPhone 15 Pro Max on October 1, 2023 in blue and 256GB. and have a delivery date of October 24 to October 31, 2023. And what is the status of your order..

my is still in processing and Iā€™m guessing it my change by end of the week or next since we all know the iphones need shipping time since they are coming from china

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.