Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bucknutty06

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2007
I can't believe the iPhone will not vibrate. Vibration is an old technology that was around even in the early days of pagers. It is the #1 most used function on my current phone as I never have the sound turned on.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
No, I would hedge my bets and say calling is the #1 most used function on your phone as it is on most phones. :rolleyes:

Not if you don't make out going calls and and receive lots of calls and text messages:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

scan

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2005
That would suck if it doesn't have vibration... it seems unlikely that Apple would over look this feature...

ero87

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2006
New York City
the iPhone will have a vibration feature. if it doesn't, i will leave MacRumors. that's how confident i am.

YE OF LITTLE FAITH!! apple is our favorite company! you think they would leave out vibration??! no way.

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
YE OF LITTLE FAITH!! apple is our favorite company! you think they would leave out vibration??! no way.
Unlike another major electronics company we're all familiar with. ;) (I know this isn't the gaming forum though)

I /though/ I heard Steve mention something about vibration during the keynote, but I can't remember.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
It needs to vibrate. I wouldn't say it's the most used feature ;) but it's definitely the most used choice of ring alert to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.