Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trash eighty

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2020
UK
I started it yesterday, enjoying it as it reminds me a lot of the early days of my career in the late 90s in a (soon to be) dot bomb. History repeats itself heh.

Internaut

macrumors 65816
I watched the first two episodes. It’s quite topical for me because my employer is looking for something like WeWork instead of leasing an office (now we’re fully hybrid). It’s a great idea but the valuations were beyond insane! The two leading roles (Rebekah and Adam) are, I think, played to perfection.

pmiles

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2013
Heh, if the husband only knew what the wife was doing to his company behind his back...

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
I could see the first episode on my apple tv 3 gen.
since i do not have apple tv plus, was this an enticement?
the show was okay, kinda predictable and tried to emulate “succession”
there was chemistry between the 2 stars which is un apple like.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
I thought the acting was terrible. Leto's accent was terrible as well. Still watched it cuz it's true....kinda sorta.

• Wow
Reactions: Donfor39

frifra

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2008
Episode 8 disappeared for me. I started watching half of it yesterday. Today its gone.

If I play episode 7 till the end, it recommends me another show. The same on iPad/iPhone. Router restart to get a new IP did not fix it.

Apple TV+ has the worst interface of all my streaming services.

Canyda

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2020
Episode 8 disappeared for me. I started watching half of it yesterday. Today its gone.

If I play episode 7 till the end, it recommends me another show. The same on iPad/iPhone. Router restart to get a new IP did not fix it.

Apple TV+ has the worst interface of all my streaming services.
That's very strange. I loaded it up in ATV on the web right now and Ep 8 is there, marked as watched (from Saturday).

Reactions: frifra

frifra

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2008
That's very strange. I loaded it up in ATV on the web right now and Ep 8 is there, marked as watched (from Saturday).
I already talked to Apple support.

But there was not much they could do. Not working on iPad/iPhone. Newest devices, newest OS, all apps updated. Logged out of TV+ app, deleted and re-installed TV+ App. Re-Started iPad. Still the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.