Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beatzfreak

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2006
NYC
I am extremely honored and undeserving.:eek: Amazing entries this week as always.
Deep diver, what a fantastic shot. I tried something like that once and failed miserably.

wgr73 excellent theme, thanks.

I'll have a new theme up tomorrow around noon EDT.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
Well done - welcome to winnerdom - beatzfreak. A beautiful photo with a story.

deep diver another great photo from you. localghost - also very nice work.

wgr73 - Great job judging. Thank you for the comments.

localghost

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2002
Damn, seems I am late to the party – congrats beatzfreak!!
Thanks for the kind words everybody, appreciate it!

(Don't know why I bother entering; fantastic shots this week)*.

I was thinking exactly the same – especially after that saxophone (deep diver, ever thought about making money with stock photography? You should ...). Good you posted anyways mrgreen4242, really like your picture a lot, perfect color and mood.

mrgreen4242

macrumors 601
Feb 10, 2004
I was thinking exactly the same – especially after that saxophone (deep diver, ever thought about making money with stock photography? You should ...). Good you posted anyways mrgreen4242, really like your picture a lot, perfect color and mood.
Thanks very much. After seeing the first submission and the sax I almost didn't bother. I originally shot this series in B&W (shooting RAW + basic JPEG) but didn't care for the B&W shots once I pulled them off the camera. I went back to the RAW files a couple days later and pulled this one out and ended up likely it much better with just a little bit of warm color.

Anyways, everyone did a great job this week. I've been busy and not participating in the weekly contests the last few months, but I feel like there's been a lot of improvement while I was gone...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.