Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sassyav8r

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2008
dallas, tx
High speed pass

Blue Angels

Attachments

• 662644772_sas_2263.jpg
    662644772_sas_2263.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 130

TheJayWay

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Took this one last year during a fuel stop in Hartington, NE while on the way to Dallas. Interesting to note the American flag juxtaposed with the Canadian aircraft.

Attachments

• IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 107

jman2010

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2009
Dang there are some sweet photos here! I am glad I am not the one that has to pick just one winner. :cool:

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
My calendar indicates that the submission period has now ended for this week's competition.

I've PM'd mhami (since he's not been online for a few days) in the hope that he has email notification.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
My calendar indicates that the submission period has now ended for this week's competition.

I've PM'd mhami (since he's not been online for a few days) in the hope that he has email notification.

In a few hours it will be down to you or paintbal312 but he hasn't been on line for some time either so it looks like you to judge if you don't mind.

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
In a few hours it will be down to you or paintbal312 but he hasn't been on line for some time either so it looks like you to judge if you don't mind.

Ok. If neither steps forwards in a few hours (when I'm back home from work tonight), I'll judge this competition.

That's going to be a bloody hard job as there's some excellent submissions this week (and I'll lose (again)).

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
Ok. If neither steps forwards in a few hours (when I'm back home from work tonight), I'll judge this competition.

That's going to be a bloody hard job as there's some excellent submissions this week (and I'll lose (again)).

Not if you chose yourself :D

If you want we can advertise for a judge.

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Hi guys.

Many apologies about this, but current work pressures means that I'm unable to devote time to judge this week's submissions. So anyone who has the time is welcome to take over.

Once again, my apologies.

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
Hi guys.

Many apologies about this, but current work pressures means that I'm unable to devote time to judge this week's submissions. So anyone who has the time is welcome to take over.

Once again, my apologies.

I'll do it if no one else wants to. I have a lot to do and the comments will not be in depth. I don't mind not being able to win since I didn't have the winning image anyway.

JDDavis

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2009
I'll do it if no one else wants to. I have a lot to do and the comments will not be in depth. I don't mind not being able to win since I didn't have the winning image anyway.

I'll second the nomination for deep diver. Thanks for volunteering as I don't think the contest should sit too long with out movement.

Is there any mechanism that we could use to ensure that we kept the contest going in a timely manner? What if we had a standing rule that at 24hrs or more after the end of the contest anyone who frequents the forum can volunteer to judge (especially if they want to give comments). If another seconds them as judge...then off they go.

Not sure if that would work, I'd just like to make sure this weekly contest stays going strong.

JD

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.