Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SmileItIsTravis

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2009
Georgia
So funny enough none of my personal favorites placed in the top three- so based on the theme Adventure - here are mine just for fun!

Honorary Mentions:
solaris
- Great shot - Wish there was someone or something in the background - Tent or backpack. Would have jumped to the top of the line with just a bit more to it.

mikshayne -- Really like the shot when I look at it big. Just out of my personal top three! Not sure what I wish was different maybe a little different shape to sun or more sand, Hmm not sure - But I am sure that I wish I could take a shot like that!

a camping trip, some time ago.

IMG_2329.jpg
Oblomow – Love the picture! Might be because I am a fellow backpacker but there is so much to read in the picture! It tells a wonderful story! Love it (but I would have placed it third online but maybe my personal favorite as I have a connection)
Leap 'O' Faith...
attachment.php

Macshroomer – Love the shot! Wish the guy was a bite more clear but doubt I could get it much better without extra takes – Where was that taken from? (what city are we seeing?) The sky and the mountains in the background just scream adventure even out the man jumping!
Csjxx – At first I was not crazy about this photo but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. If I look at the guy I see a man who is not 100% confident but is thoroughly enjoying the moment but is worried about wiping out! It gives me such an urge to go skiing and run down that slope that gives me a thrill and possible spill on the way down – a true adventure!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.