Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-hh

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2001
NJ Highlands, Earth
Bruges Belgium

And its this year's Christmas Card

-hh

Attachments

• CCard2008_(7984).jpg
    CCard2008_(7984).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 153

iranintoavan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2005
I apologize for not replying right after the week ended, but I was on vacation and just got back. I am going over the posts now and will reply to each of them and pick the winner ASAP. Thanks for all the posts!

iranintoavan

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Once again I apologize for taking so long, between vacation and all of the holiday rush I have been very busy. I am going to go through and give comments on some of my favorite entrys and then announce the winner.

I love the composition of the tower framed perfectly in between all of the buildings. Seattle right?

One of my favorite ones. Technically speaking the picture is amazing, very sharp, well light and great composition. Also, personally, I just happen to love black & white shots like this. Very good shot.

Another one of my favorites, I love the lights reflecting on the water. The water is really silky looking which, in my opinion makes the shot.

Very nice job with the HDR. Too often I see HDR pictures that are way over-processed and look ridiculous. I think you did just the right amount.

I had to (poorly) brush out the 'photomatix' watermarks because at the time I didn't have the full version :(

I really like the simplicity of your picture, very minimalistic. Well done.

All of you did a great job and if I didn't pick you, don't think its because your picture is bad cause this is just my personal opinion. I had a hard time narrowing it down between rebrook, TJunkers, and techie4life.

Well, I'll get right too it. The winner is techie4life. Congrats.

Great job everyone!

rebrook

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
Maryland, USA
Once again I apologize for taking so long, between vacation and all of the holiday rush I have been very busy. I am going to go through and give comments on some of my favorite entrys and then announce the winner.

Very nice job with the HDR. Too often I see HDR pictures that are way over-processed and look ridiculous. I think you did just the right amount.

All of you did a great job and if I didn't pick you, don't think its because your picture is bad cause this is just my personal opinion. I had a hard time narrowing it down between rebrook, TJunkers, and techie4life.

Thank you so much for the comments. Very much appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.