Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
Sadly bunyfofu69 has not been on the forum since posting the photo - but we still have time before deep diver steps up to the plate (again).

It's better than being Miss Congeniality. :D:D:D

I will post the new topic late Saturday night EDT if bunyfofu69 doesn't do it first.

I don't get why someone would post to a contest and then just disappear.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
The winner hasn't logged on to MR at all since five minutes after posting his entry. That's too bad. I've seen it happen with crap entries, but never a genuine winner.

Time to move on.

Dale

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
Hopefully bunyfofu69 is checking this thread, I tried to PM him but can't.

Sadly bunyfofu69 has not been on the forum since posting the photo - but we still have time before deep diver steps up to the plate (again).

It's better than being Miss Congeniality. :D:D:D

I will post the new topic late Saturday night EDT if bunyfofu69 doesn't do it first.

I don't get why someone would post to a contest and then just disappear.

The winner hasn't logged on to MR at all since five minutes after posting his entry. That's too bad. I've seen it happen with crap entries, but never a genuine winner.

Time to move on.

Dale

mtbdudex -- this is your thread. Do you want me to post now or wait another 24 hours?

mtbdudex

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
SE Michigan
mtbdudex -- this is your thread. Do you want me to post now or wait another 24 hours?

Ding, time is up.

I saw that bunyfofu69 had 4 posts before picking, and hoped he/she would be active to participate if won.

Moving on, deep diver please take over.

(I'm up late/early, letting the dog out, clear nite, so now taking a few moon shots.....)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.