Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdxflint

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2006
Oregon coast
Nice pick this week, and very nice moment, Chappers! The second I saw it, I knew it was a winner. I'm glad you submitted this shot after last week, when the potential for what you were going for was shown. It does bring a smile to my face, too.:)

apearlman

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2007
Red Hook, NY
Congrats to Chappers

Great shot, Chappers. I agree, this is a better shot than the one you posted last week. I love being able to see the boy's face through the bubble, and the exposure is much improved.

Terrific choice, Alaskamoose.

Personally I think Edge100's shot of the baby in B&W was worth mentioning. I love everything about this shot... the light, the juxtaposition of chubby baby and toned adult arms, and the composition are all memorable. Well done!

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
Great shot, Chappers. I agree, this is a better shot than the one you posted last week. I love being able to see the boy's face through the bubble, and the exposure is much improved.

Terrific choice, Alaskamoose.

Personally I think Edge100's shot of the baby in B&W was worth mentioning. I love everything about this shot... the light, the juxtaposition of chubby baby and toned adult arms, and the composition are all memorable. Well done!
I agree with you about the B&W of the baby. Also, the first photo, B&W of waterfalls. I would love to see that one in color.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.