Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2022
California
It was a pleasure going through the submissions, and staying up late last night to write down my thoughts. I really enjoyed the process, and I hope everyone else did too.

I hope no one was offended by my comments. I live in a world where discussions and critiques of photos are the coin of the realm, so I'm accustomed to saying what I like and dislike about a photo. If I offended or hurt anyone while discussing your photos, please accept my apologies.

mollyc

macrumors 604
Aug 18, 2016
It was a pleasure going through the submissions, and staying up late last night to write down my thoughts. I really enjoyed the process, and I hope everyone else did too.

I hope no one was offended by my comments. I live in a world where discussions and critiques of photos are the coin of the realm, so I'm accustomed to saying what I like and dislike about a photo. If I offended or hurt anyone while discussing your photos, please accept my apologies.
your commentary was great! i think all the americans are probably stuffed with turkey and pie right now. 🙂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.