Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

movieman76

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2006
Here is my submission

Attachments

• Airshow 129.jpg
    Airshow 129.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 137

Martin C

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
New York City
All entries were pertinent to the theme given, but techie4life's image of Bangkok traffic stood out to me as best representing transportation.

3061271411_f8b98f8ef8_b.jpg

The different vehicles in traffic, the highway on the top right of the image, the depth of the shot (eyes are led into the horizon).

Congratulations techie4life, you may pick next week's theme!

compuwar

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2006
Northern/Central VA
Now that it's all over, I'd like to express my admiration for this photo. Incredible shot!

Thanks! It's one of my favorites from last weekend!

My Bald Eagle shots are all at Conowingo Dam in Maryland- from November to late December or mid-January they congregate there and the shooting is generally pretty easy. I hear there's a place in Iowa that rocks in March, but I haven't researched it yet- some folks who drove to Conowingo from Ohio were talking about it Saturday.

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
Thanks! It's one of my favorites from last weekend!

My Bald Eagle shots are all at Conowingo Dam in Maryland- from November to late December or mid-January they congregate there and the shooting is generally pretty easy. I hear there's a place in Iowa that rocks in March, but I haven't researched it yet- some folks who drove to Conowingo from Ohio were talking about it Saturday.

That must be an awesome sight. I've only ever seen one in my life, while I was hiking in the Sierras. Alas, I had no camera at the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.