Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skaliwag

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
South Oz
Rules

#1 You may submit only one photo per contest.

#2 The contest runs for exactly one week, from the time stamped on the first post in the thread (this will be made by the winner of the previous week's contest).

#3 Please refrain from commenting on the photos submitted in the contest. I think that a good photograph is one that can appeal to someone who may not know much about the technical aspects of photography. I think it would be best if the judge isn't swayed by someone else's opinion of the photograph.

The judge will decide his/her favorite at the end of the week, place a post listing it and a short synopsis of why he/she chose that photo. The winner is then responsible for starting a new thread containing a new contest and topic which again will run for exactly one week.

This weeks theme is Seascapes

firstapple

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
Lakescape

Well being in Michigan I don't have much for a "seascape", but here is the best I got...

396745707_SpDTB-L.jpg

Phrasikleia

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2008
Over there------->
Could we go back to titling the thread "Weekly Photo Contest"? This new title of "Photo of the Week" (started last week with k.love) is confusing because it looks too much like the Photo of the Day thread.

firstapple

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
Could we go back to titling the thread "Weekly Photo Contest"? This new title of "Photo of the Week" (started last week with k.love) is confusing because it looks too much like the Photo of the Day thread.

I will PM the OP and see if I can get him to change it back to the way we are all use to it being.

elabel1

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2008
Golden Gate

Para Surfing in the Bay Area

Attachments

• DSC05876_2.JPG
    DSC05876_2.JPG
    562.3 KB · Views: 178

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
I wanted to be on that boat with some fresh fish and a cold drink mmmmmmm

Attachments

• sea.jpg
    sea.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.