Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emorydunn

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2006
Austin Texas
I'd say give him until Friday. It's always possible Nicolasdec has had a hectic week in the real world (I know, crazy. Having a life outside of an internet forum!) and hasn't had time. But lets not let this contest die.

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
I'd say give him until Friday. It's always possible Nicolasdec has had a hectic week in the real world (I know, crazy. Having a life outside of an internet forum!) and hasn't had time. But lets not let this contest die.

Well, he came online less than an hour ago and didn't reply to my pm or post here. He also has posted yesterday in another section. It seems as though he's disowned the competition.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
I emailed him - no reply. 48 hours is the general rule to give fair time and then second place judges contest which would be SLC Flyfishing.

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
I emailed him - no reply. 48 hours is the general rule to give fair time and then second place judges contest which would be SLC Flyfishing.

Sounds fair. Nic has had perfectly good chance to respond and hasn't for whatever reason.

SLC Flyfishing

Suspended
Nov 19, 2007
Portland, OR
Sounds fair. Nic has had perfectly good chance to respond and hasn't for whatever reason.

Expect a winner announced by tomorrow morning (Mountain Standard Time). I'm at work but I'll have a look tonight. I initiated this contest over a year ago and I don't want to see it die, I'll be glad to judge this week if it keeps it going.

SLC

Nicolasdec

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
São Paulo
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the (very) late reply. Just been a busy week.

Just want to say all the pictures are great.

3rd prize: Goes to SUPERSTEVE9219, Love this pic, I saw it last contest and I really liked it. I dont know why but it looks very cool.

2nd Prize: Goes to PeteB, Again really nice picture. The red inside the boat really stands out.

1st Prize: Goes to liljohnny51, I had a very hard time choosing this one or PeteB's picture. This picture looks very natural. Love it. The only think I would do would be to make a leaf slightly more red.

Again, sorry for the late reply. Now its over to liljohnny51. Well done everybody.

liljohnny51

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2009
:) I'm pretty happy that I won. I want to get the new weekly photo contest started ASAP! So as soon as I think of a topic i'll start the new one. (probably tomorrow morning) Congrats to everyone who submitted a photo!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.