Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Narcaz

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2013
Could this be some sort of adhesive problem? My 6S Plus has also developed two greyish/dark points in the top left corner near the signal dots.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I've been a member since 2011 and read the forums for years before then. I can usually contain myself, but sometimes they are so ridiculous I have to let loose.

I understand, do not feel you are alone.

Posters are from a wide gamut of society and needless to say some can be irritating but all need to have a voice. There are time i hate what some post but I am sure many here have hated my posts too. Best to just relax and thing of this "informative entertainment".

Happy New Year Myrtlebee

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
I just noticed extremely tiny black dots on the signal reception area on top left corner. I only notice if I squint super hard and look for it so not gonna bother exchanging just yet. Otherwise screen is perfect. Pressure point disappeared over time. :)

AndyBP912

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2015
FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA
I had my phone replaced due to that same issue...found out that the technicians in the back said it's an adhesive issue and that the screens are laminated together.

Farhad1612

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2016
Have the same black dots near the antenna signal. Who else have the same dots at the same place.
BTW
I have it since i opene the box

I've noticed a cluster of small black dots in the top left corner of my iPhone 6s screen. I've only had it about a month and haven't dropped it or anything. It's kind of hard to see in the picture but it's really easy to see in person on a white background. What are they and can I fix them? Is it dust? Are they dead pixels? What are they and how can I fix them??? Please help!
View attachment 608699

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.