Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What Color Did You Order for your 13 Pro?

• Total voters

Empath_Energy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2021
Its pretty coincidental and fascinating that....

The Silver is about double the Gold

The Graphite is about double the Silver

The Sierra Blue is about double the Graphite

Lol!

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Graphite here. I have had other colors over the years, but finally settled on boring black or it's closest counterpart. (Kind of miss the gloss black of my 8 Plus)

Empath_Energy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2021
Graphite here. I have had other colors over the years, but finally settled on boring black or it's closest counterpart. (Kind of miss the gloss black of my 8 Plus)

I was always surprised how many people liked the gloss black. I personally don't like colors/phones that have a smooth gloss finish instead of a frosted/matte back.

I like that texture better of frosted/matte because it doesn't get finger prints on it much. So the phone feels less greasy or sticky from regular use. I use my phone with out a case most the time too. If I used a case I probably would not care about the texture.

Mr. Jenkins

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2021
I'm taking the plunge and I'm torn between Graphite and Sierra Blue. This would be my fourth iPhone. I've always gotten Space Gray or whatever name they give the black iPhone. I considered the 12 Pro earlier this year getting the Pacific Blue because I was feeling risky and wanted a change from the black/gray iPhone BUT THAT GRAPHITE THOUGH! It keeps calling me!

Last edited:

Ximenez_Kin

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2020
Sierra Blue, thought it was time for a change after a Product Red XR. I thought about the gold to match my rose gold Apple Watch, but I passed on it in the end, a little bit too flashy.

Reactions: LFC2020

daddyd302

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2012
West Allis, WI
I normally go for silver as I like a neutral color. I tried to get blue last year but couldn't and didn't want to wait. This year I made sure I got blue this time. I ordered the blue Pro Max 512GB.

Reactions: LFC2020

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
Need I say more 💙😍🔥🔥🔥 apple has done it again 💙🔥 or as DJ Khaled would say 😂

F8B1439A-F1F6-4BCE-91F2-BE5006EFE5F0.jpeg

FA4DD62E-47BF-4737-BE37-C62C748FE2D6.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.