Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
If you're old enough you remember the iPhone 3g/3gs. Do you know the case company incase? They used to have a model called the 'slider' cases. Those are my favorite cases. Too bad they stopped making them they were just perfect. Simple, clean, no weird shapes, no apple logo cutouts, sleek, etc etc

if anybody knows slider cases like these please let me know
They were great. Had the same one (“Sleek Slider”) for the 3GS & 5. Then they stopped making them so had to go to another brand.

People were scared of the slider type cases because they thought they scratched the back of the phone, but I hardly removed mine. Plus, it had a felt lining which protected the phone. :D

phillymacuser

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
I have used several different cases but last two iPhones(XS and 7), I like Pad & Quill Heritage Pocket Book Wallet Case. The leather is beautiful and they really do stand behind their product. It does a great job of protecting my phone but I can remove it very easily.

SL4VE

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2010
If you're old enough you remember the iPhone 3g/3gs. Do you know the case company incase? They used to have a model called the 'slider' cases. Those are my favorite cases. Too bad they stopped making them they were just perfect. Simple, clean, no weird shapes, no apple logo cutouts, sleek, etc etc

if anybody knows slider cases like these please let me know
Still make them dude. Got one for the iPhone X. Not the slider but a silicone one that's slightly thick and sturdier than the minimal thin silicone cases. But have seen incase slider and eBay fakes too.

Reactions: Nipommu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.