Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MisterAndrew

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 15, 2015
Portland, Ore.
Note to admins: This thread can be deleted now.

Is there a Ventura sub-forum yet? :)

Ventura killed support for a lot of recent Macs!

Last edited:

Ausdauersportler

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2019
Thanks for posting this link hopefully this one will not disappear.
Do us a favor and delete this thread. The developer of OLCP is waiting to start this thread and you are the second expert blocking the name. Either rename it and drop @khronokernel a message or delete it. We already had a hard time to find the first user blocking the name....

Edit:
Or ask the moderators to move ownership - if this is possible. This way we prevent a third guy to start this.

Payne Mononymous Bachman

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2020
Do us a favor and delete this thread. The developer of OLCP is waiting to start this thread and you are the second expert blocking the name. Either rename it and drop @khronokernel a message or delete it. We already had a hard time to find the first user blocking the name....
Ok I will delete it now. I just created it because the first thread kept disappearing. Can you please tell me how to delete this thread that I created.

Reactions: Ausdauersportler

Ausdauersportler

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2019
Ok I will delete it now. I just created it because the first thread kept disappearing. Can you please tell me how to delete this thread that I created.
BLOCK it and move ownership, if possible. If you release it now we have the next helpful hand comping in :)

You can sent a message to moderators to move the ownership (hopefully). I bet deleting would go the same way...

Payne Mononymous Bachman

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2020

Edit:
Or ask the moderators to move ownership - if this is possible. This way we prevent a third guy to start this.
I think I will just rename it to something else and will post the link to the proper thread. Did not mean to cause any issues with OCLP. I just wanted to have a thread because I love the patchers that are made. Sorry to cause any issues I will rename it now to something else and will post a link to it once it is renamed so you can tell me if there is any issues with the rename.

Payne Mononymous Bachman

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2020
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.