Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
Oh you're 100% right. I, and pretty much everyone I know, take/post WAY too many photos of my kids. It's crazy and weird. But we do it anyway. In the grand scheme of things that Americans do that are nuts, this one's not so bad.
I used to tease people for that and then I had kids of my own. Well, that, tablets, PnS's and dSLRs. At least photo printing costs are cheap nowadays!

fiveainone

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2011
Ok, that seems to be the concensus. I guess it's just me then. Thanks for your help, everyone!

Graphic designer and photographer here (and looking at it on a 34" screen), no it's not just you. I see what you're saying, the first post's right pic is sharper, but may not necessarily feel more natural as it seems to be the consensus in this thread. It's almost as if the 7's shot has a smart blur or other filter applied to it to smooth out skins and control the tones. But the sharpness is decreased from doing so (you can see tiny bumps on her skin on the right photo, none on the left).

What iOS are both phones on?

Reactions: dimatteolisa
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.