Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bubble99

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Every thing was working okay to I updated to iOS 8.3 and now a lot of web sites will not display. Bad Bad Bad Apple.

The bug seems to happen when scrolling down on the web site, where there are videos or pictures on the web site.

The popsci web site and CNN web site will not work and among other web sites where there are videos or pictures. The videos or pictures seems to crash the displaying of iOS 8.3 causing a repeat loop of reloading the web site.

Message saying a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded. It gets stuck in repeat loop of reloading the web site.

Message keeps coming up a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.

This seems to be major bug with iOS 8.3.

It happen when you scroll down the page where there is lots of pictures or videos on the page.

Why or why would Apple release iOS 8.3.

How do I go back to iOS 7? When where Apple fix this problem?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
iOS 8.3 has been released about a year ago now and most people have seen it as one of the better versions. There have been a number of updates to it including 8.4 being released as well, and. Now there are a number of iOS 9 updates, up to 9.3.1 currently.

Have you tied some troubleshooting like deleting Safari data and cache? Making sure you don't have too many tabs open (just to try it out)? Making sure you have some free space on your device? Restarting the device? Resetting network settings or even all settings? Perhaps even restoring (although that would put the latest iOS version onto your device)

Bubble99

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
I turn off and back on and even clear the cache and nothing. One time even the device shut down and restarted on it's own a black screen and Apple logo loading and loading.

I think this is a bug and not problem with device. Always the same web sites that crash.

The popsci web site and the CNN web site is really bad.

Bubble99

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
I wonder if this is problem with iOS 8.3 or other versions of iOS?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.