Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lewis_cooper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2016
=
What kind of stupid first world problem/question is that? If you don't have handset insurance, you buy a new phone. If you can't afford the latest phone when it comes out in 10 days time, you *shock horror* continue to use the phone you just bought

Nice username, it sort of contradicts your gentle tone of voice though. It's funny, from your nicely worded, and might I add overwhelmingly helpful reply you painted the picture of being this kind person with zero chips on their shoulder, but then… c'mon, that brilliantly ironic username. Genius. Some people are just wasted on the internet.

But thank you for replying, from the bottom of my heart.

Hater

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2017
Edinburgh, Scotland
Nice username, it sort of contradicts your gentle tone of voice though. It's funny, from your nicely worded, and might I add overwhelmingly helpful reply you painted the picture of being this kind person with zero chips on their shoulder, but then… c'mon, that brilliantly ironic username. Genius. Some people are just wasted on the internet.

But thank you for replying, from the bottom of my heart.

On yer bike, Lewis.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.