Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

browserman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 2, 2004
5004321.gif

The wit content was so high on the other "caption this" that I thought, why not make more photos ridiculous. Before and After again. (I know it's foolish, but it's fun, too) :eek:

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
First: Windows 98 (beastly and primitive) vs OS X (Both good looking and useful underneath)

Second: Windows XP

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
Yoshi is widely known among American businessmen, many of whom travel to the orient just for the privledge of wrestling him. It's common knowledge that he will take your suit if he wins. It is also common knowledge that Yoshi almost always wins. Few people know what awaits the man who defeats Yoshi, but it must be something really damned good.

jimsullivan

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2004
abhishekit said:
1st: power of unix, and class of macintosh
result: No competition
Good one, and your avatar made me LOL!

I'll build on your idea: this is how the great merger came to be:
Unix: You say I have no CLASS!
Macintosh: Well, have you taken a good look at yourself lately? Not a pretty sight. I mean, this is a BUSINESS MEETING! Strength isn't everything, Mister Big!
Unix: You are making me VERY ANGRY!!!
Macintosh: Truth hurts! Why don't you take a lesson from ME!
Unix: No, I don't take a lesson - I take your identity and absorb it into mine! :eek: ............. :D

alxths

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2003
Before:" All right, 1, 2--wait, oh my god, Tom, your suit's come alive and it's eating you! The prophecy is fulfilled and we're both doomed!!!"

After: "AAhhhhhhh, I'm too beautifull to die!!!"

Horrortaxi

macrumors 68020
Jul 6, 2003
Los Angeles
1st picture: (Guy in suit) Mr. Anderson, you've really let yourself go. This will be easy.
(Sumo guy) This ends tonight, Smith.

2nd picture: Smith is successful at infecting Neo with his virus, but Neo soon explodes and ruins everything.

3rd picture, if there was one, would have a blue tint.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.