Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Oooh, how was it? I was out of town! What did you do? Thanks for starting up the thread. Best time of the year!
Thank you! Glad you are here and joined us.

Ahhh man! I had a blast. Best 72 hours of my life. It was such a short and quick trip. It all seems like a blur to me now. Visited all the great places. I want to go back and re-visit. The best part was the cruise. I will be sharing the photos. Stay tuned!

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I just ordered a clear cheapie case for now, just to have something until I can find what I want.

My IUP account said I was eligible to upgrade, just sent me to a page to choose phone specs. When it got to delivery method it said nothing was available, delivery or store. I just saved the selections. Now I don't have the saved selection and the upgrade link is gone. I think it will all roll out later tonight. As long as I am able to ride at dawn on Friday I really don't care when the preapproval goes live.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I just ordered a clear cheapie case for now, just to have something until I can find what I want.

My IUP account said I was eligible to upgrade, just sent me to a page to choose phone specs. When it got to delivery method it said nothing was available, delivery or store. I just saved the selections. Now I don't have the saved selection and the upgrade link is gone. I think it will all roll out later tonight. As long as I am able to ride at dawn on Friday I really don't care when the preapproval goes live.
I saw the same result going thru the IUP site. 👊

scubadoc2

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
It’s like Christmas in September. Ready to start calculating which plane your phone is on?
giphy.gif

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 thanks for the VIP invitation!! Woo hoooooooooooo! That Purple 14 Pro Max will be mine. My clear case is already ordered. I can't wait, let the fun begin again!!!!

(Let's not get left behind at the airport again this year!)
YAY!!! I’m going for the silver/white combo again this year.

No leaving behind this year, we are going to be seat mates. 😁

Mackie924

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2014
I'm digging the eggplant purple for the Pro. Still trying to decide between the Pro and the Pro Max.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.