Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
IUP eligible now showing up again in my account. Clicked on it, it takes me back to the Deep Purple 14P on my saved page. That is as far as it lets me go. I seem to recall in years past it sending us to pages to apply for the loan, etc. That makes me think it isn't working yet-at least for me. Last year was the first year I slapped it on the Apple Card-wonder if that has anything to do with it? It all seems different 🤷‍♀️

iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max line up.

1662585373247.png

jjohnstonjr

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
After watching the keynote I feel more comfortable than ever holding onto my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Don't get me wrong the Dynamic Island is something "different" and that 48MP camera might be something to marvel at. But when you go to Apple's site and compare the two phone you are not missing a thing staying with what you have if you have the 13PM. I hope everyone that is getting the 14 Pro/PM enjoy it.

Excited to be joining you all definitely going for the iPhone 14 Pro Max. However, if I can pick up at my local apple store next Friday, I probably do that. But won’t be mad if I have to get it shipped to my house lol.
Get it shipped to the house and enjoy the ride.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Nope! It’s gone. Looks like I’ll have to try again. Right now, I’m getting the spinning wheel of death… LOADING. 😭
Mine went away, then came back.
No way! I don't know how I'm going to feel after ordering 1TB iPhone. Each one cost $1599.00 alone with tax. That's well over $3000. Sheeeesh! Take my soul
You'll make it work, you always do. ❤️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.