Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Does anyone know when they will be in Apple stores to view them? Maybe Friday?
I want to see the space black in person.
Most likely, It will be on Friday, September 16th. Unless you want to book a trip to Australia and grab some photos a day ahead for us poor people in the U.S. :)

Most likely, It will be on Friday, September 16th. Unless you want to book a trip to Australia and grab some photos a day ahead for us poor people in the U.S. :)
@jamezr Tickets are cheap. What do you think... Worth it?

1662586635121.png

14 Pro Max and yup! Will be an excellent addition to my trip! :)
Very nice. Take lots of stunning photos of Paris. I'm sure the industry-leading superior quality iPhone 14 Pro Max camera will blow you away. You should order the Apple Watch Ultra too.

Have a safe trip.

Purple šŸ˜» 1TB 14 Pro Max.

Thank you for creating this thread and in such style! So much helpful information!

Iā€™m looking at silicone cases right now. I already ordered a clear Ringke one from Amazon.
No problem! Thank you for being here.

Looks like we will be traveling buddies. Welcome to the 1TB gang!!!!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
There are some good photos on Twitter. Itā€™s not jet black like that old iPhone 7 Plus was. But itā€™s a lot darker than graphite and I didnā€™t see any brown tint to it. If they hadnā€™t made purple, I would get the black one.

Of course Iā€™m getting purple. Take me back to my sweet S9+ days!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.