Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Super excited for this years new iPhone! I hope the new featured color of the pro line is one I would like or else Iā€™ll keep my purple 14 pro max.

Anyone else get stressed out trying to pre-order the second it releases? Itā€™s exciting for me but also stresses me out. Lol

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Super excited for this years new iPhone! I hope the new featured color of the pro line is one I would like or else Iā€™ll keep my purple 14 pro max.

Anyone else get stressed out trying to pre-order the second it releases? Itā€™s exciting for me but also stresses me out. Lol
I do. The first 10 minutes are the worst for me.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX

Oh yeah, I get stressed rapidly launching and quitting the Apple Store app on my iphone and iPad while watching the minutes tick by until I finally get in to place my order. šŸ˜‚

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Love this time of year and can't wait for @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø's new thread!

Here's to hoping that I can actually do a pre-order with pickup at the Apple Store this year. That way, I can leave work on release day and immediately go pickup my iPhone 15 Pro Max only 5 minutes away! Last year, the Apple Store pickup was broken during preorders which led me to pay for UPS to hold for pickup which was a whole fiasco of itself trying to figure out which location wouldn't delay the phone delivery. Then I had this weird tracking message the day of that said it had been picked up already which made me think someone stole my phone! Then when getting the phone setup, eSIM was a mess, and I had no service for an hour. Luckily, it was fine, but it was overall a stressful release day instead of being fun. Only downside to Apple Store pickup is I can't track my phone with the rest of you getting home delivery.

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Have you used them before? How trustworthy are they?
I've used them for a bunch of products recently. I've been getting hassled on eBay and Swappa is getting ridiculous, so, I opted to save myself a lot of headache and trade in. Nothing but positive feedback for iWM on my end.

Reactions: MrENGLISH

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
I am also exited for the new phoneā€¦
I tried the iPhone pro last year but it gave me slight headache so I stayed with my 12proā€¦ still pay apple care so if I canā€™t use the new one and anything happens to my old 12pro one I am coveredā€¦
But I really want a new phoneā€¦ my battery life sucksā€¦(but battery health sits at 84% for 1 and 1/2 years nowā€¦ crazyā€¦ so no new battery with Apple careā€¦)

• Love
Reactions: 5105973

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Question to all when doing the iPhone pre order setup is that hard to do I usually order from t-mobile directly but need to do a store pickup on launch date if possible. You pre setup your T-Mobile info and on pre order day you just process payment. Explain it to me?

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I want to get the iphone 15 ultra 512GB or 1TB att IUP not sure which to get ?

i want to film content for my youtube channel but I have two camera canon m6 mark 2 and zony zv1

for me is the cost of the ultra on the IUP my current model is the second storage doesn't work i want more storage either 512GB or 1TB i want to buy the ultra.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I am also exited for the new phoneā€¦
I tried the iPhone pro last year but it gave me slight headache so I stayed with my 12proā€¦ still pay apple care so if I canā€™t use the new one and anything happens to my old 12pro one I am coveredā€¦
But I really want a new phoneā€¦ my battery life sucksā€¦(but battery health sits at 84% for 1 and 1/2 years nowā€¦ crazyā€¦ so no new battery with Apple careā€¦)
I managed to use my 14 Pro Max up until around June when the headaches got too bad. I got a refurbished 12 Pro Max from Apple and put Apple Care on it just in case I canā€™t use the new iPhone, too.

Iā€™m okay for battery life because itā€™s got a new battery and is basically a new phone. I just miss the more updated modem performance and Dynamic Island and I also noticed Face ID works much better on my 14 Pro Max.

So Iā€™m hoping to be able to use the 15 Pro max. But if not, I do still have a decent iPhone. The 12 Pro series was a good one!

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I managed to use my 14 Pro Max up until around June when the headaches got too bad. I got a refurbished 12 Pro Max from Apple and put Apple Care on it just in case I canā€™t use the new iPhone, too.

Iā€™m okay for battery life because itā€™s got a new battery and is basically a new phone. I just miss the more updated modem performance and Dynamic Island and I also noticed Face ID works much better on my 14 Pro Max.

So Iā€™m hoping to be able to use the 15 Pro max. But if not, I do still have a decent iPhone. The 12 Pro series was a good one!
There an ultra model coming too thatā€™s the one I want unless Apple isnā€™t doing it I get the pro max

Reactions: iHeartsteve
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.