Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Very likely, since I heard China has eased down on lockdowns hence why some stores got plenty of iphones in stock. Chicagoland has plenty now too so definitely those looking to get a gift or whatever can still get them now :)
Yes definitely seems better the past few days. EIGHT nearby stores have pickup for 14PM 256GB Purple. About a week ago, no models of Pro or PM showed at all. But why do the ship dates keep slipping then?

oneafour

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2017
los angeles
Yes definitely seems better the past few days. EIGHT nearby stores have pickup for 14PM 256GB Purple. About a week ago, no models of Pro or PM showed at all. But why do the ship dates keep slipping then?
apple is prolly trying to increase store foot traffic.

they're prolly prioritizing their b&m investments (apple genius/retail realestate)

over the pass week i've been able to pick up a 14pm and 14p at the local apple store

Last edited:

🟡 Hello, yellow! Apple introduces new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus

A beautiful yellow joins the lineup, with incredible battery life, a powerful dual-camera system for pro-level photos and videos, and groundbreaking safety capabilities, including Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection.

The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be available to pre-order this Friday, March 10, with availability starting Tuesday, March 14.

Let us know if you are planning on ordering it. Thank you! :D

FqoOWgxacAAK5d9

Last edited:

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014

A beautiful yellow joins the lineup, with incredible battery life, a powerful dual-camera system for pro-level photos and videos, and groundbreaking safety capabilities, including Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection.

The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will be available to pre-order this Friday, March 10, with availability starting Tuesday, March 14.

FqoOWgxacAAK5d9
It’s cute. It’s definitely a color I would have ordered once upon a time. I had a yellow XR and this is the exact shade of yellow iPhone I would have much preferred to own.

It’s cheerful and makes me think of lemon drops and Pikachu. But I already own FOUR iPhones I love. I might have been willing to trade one of them for this, but pwm on the display gives me a headache, prices are too high and trade in values are discouraging.

I’m glad there’s a cheerful lemon yellow case available for my 14 Pro Max, so I’ll get that instead.

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
It’s cute. It’s definitely a color I would have ordered once upon a time. I had a yellow XR and this is the exact shade of yellow iPhone I would have much preferred to own.

It’s cheerful and makes me think of lemon drops and Pikachu. But I already own FOUR iPhones I love. I might have been willing to trade one of them for this, but pwm on the display gives me a headache, prices are too high and trade in values are discouraging.

I’m glad there’s a cheerful lemon yellow case available for my 14 Pro Max, so I’ll get that instead.

Hmm.. that and a blue case would complement my blue AW S7. I'll keep it in mind if they keep the same color for the next phone.

BL.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010

FqoOWgxacAAK5d9
🎶My iPhone's so bright, I gotta wear shades.🎵

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
But in all seriousness, I would probably skip a yellow colored iPhone if I were looking to buy one. Just seems like a loud color for a phone.

It all depends on what it is complimented with. For example, it compliments the blue AW S7, especially if you have a yellow watch face to go along with it, and something like the sunglow or canary watch band. More so, if you can match a shirt or top to the same color as the, you're matching everything from the clothing down to the accessory, and having it tastefully done.

BL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.