Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016
I know that name from somewhere .. LOL
1663325925568.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bobout
Happy iPhone Day!
Hello all,

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here. This is probably one of the happiest and saddest days of my life. Today is a very special day. Friday, September 16, 2022, is the official iPhone launch day.

First and foremost, I would like to heart-fully thank all of you for being here. It is truly an honor and a privilege. Thank you so much for contributing and making meaningful posts here. Believe it or not, I read every single post on this thread. Yes, every single one of them one by one. Even during working nights, I stayed up late at night to make sure that I cover everything on this thread.

Secondly, This year will be known as a historic year. We made history. Within a short amount of time, we all came together as a family. We shared the same level of excitement, joy, desperation, the feelings, joking and laughing with each other. Now, the iPhone Launch day is here we can celebrate and cherish each other. Today, I want everyone to post pictures of their brand-new iPhones. Today will be a very busy day as we will be receiving our new iPhone. So, please stick around and support and celebrate each other.

I wanted to give a major shout-out/hats off to @Brad7. @Brad7 - Thank you so much for everything. You went above and beyond helping people out. From being able to constantly answer the same questions over and over, changing your signature lines, dealing with the Aftership app and so much more. You managed to shine thorough. I have so much respect for you! Kudos!!! Excellent job! You are Amazing! You are the real MVP. ✨

@Wolfs - Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being here and supporting us. Anytime I read your posts it always leads toward helping others. So, thank you! I appreciate all your help and terrific effort.

Most importantly, Thank you all for helping each other. It’s pretty amazing how all of you were able to help each other out in one way or the other. All of you shine in a very different way. So, thank you for being supportive. All of you are amazing and I have so much respect for all of you. I have a whole list of people that I can give shout-outs to. But If I do that, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the sleep for months.

Lastly, I wanted to thank every single one of you for supporting me. It truly means the world to me. I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for making posts about me, LOL. It lifted my spirit and truly touched my heart. I, thank you for that. Without your help and effort. This thread would not even exist. I also want to clarify that this is not my thread. This is OUR thread. So, thank you for taking good care of it. You all are amazing!

After today, I seriously need to catch up with my sleep. The last time I slept properly was before the iPhone 14 pre-ordered opened up. Many of you told me to go to sleep. So, I will be sleeping like a baby tonight (After I get my iPhone) My back is hurting very badly due to sleep deprivation. It also hurts to keep my eyes open. Because I've been starring on the screen for too long. I'm due for a relaxing vacation. But rest assured, It was worth it. It was worth not sleeping for a whole week. It was "No Sleep Week till iPhone Gets Here" I had to honor that. Nothing in life comes easy.

Please stick around and come back frequently to watch other people unbox their brand-new iPhones. Let's celebrate each other until we meet again next year.

I will be unboxing my 2 brand-new iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB. Photos will be up before noon PDT. Please stop by!

Thank you and best wishes to all of you and see you all next year!!!
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

1663318788851.jpeg

This thread will be posted a total of 3 times today
1/3

Last edited:

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Happy iPhone Day!
Hello all,

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here. This is probably one of the happiest and saddest days of my life. Today is a very special day. Friday, September 16, 2022, is the official iPhone launch day.

First and foremost, I would like to heart-fully thank all of you for being here. It is truly an honor and a privilege. Thank you so much for contributing and making meaningful posts here. Believe it or not, I read every single post on this thread. Yes, every single one of the time. Even during working nights, I stayed up late at night to make sure that I cover everything on this thread.

Secondly, This year will be known as a historic year. We made history. Within a short amount of time, we all came together as a family. We shared the same level of excitement, joy, desperation, the feelings, joking and laughing with each other. Now, the iPhone Launch day is here we can celebrate and cherish each other. Today, I want everyone to post pictures of their brand-new iPhones. Today will be a very busy day as we will be receiving our new iPhone. So, please stick around and support and celebrate each other.

I wanted to give a major shout-out/hats off to @Brad7. @Brad7 - Thank you so much for everything. You went above and beyond helping people out. From being able to constantly answer the same questions over and over, changing your signature lines, dealing with the Aftership app and so much more. You managed to shine thorough. I have so much respect for you! Kudos!!! Excellent job! You are Amazing! ✨

@Wolfs - Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being here and supporting us. Anytime I read your posts it always leads toward helping others. So, thank you! I appreciate all your help and terrific effort.

Most importantly, Thank you all for helping each other. It’s pretty amazing how all of you were able to help each other out in one way or the other. All of you shine in a very different way. So, thank you for being supportive. All of you are amazing and I have so much respect for all of you. I have a whole list of people that I can give shout-outs to. But If I do that, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the sleep for months.

Lastly, I wanted to thank every single one of you for supporting me. It truly means the world to me. I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for making posts about me, LOL. It lifted my spirit and truly touched my heart. I, thank you for that. Without your help and effort. This thread would not even exist. I also want to clarify that this is not my thread. This is OUR thread. So, thank you for taking good care of it. You all are amazing!

After today, I seriously need to catch up with my sleep. Many of you told me to go to sleep. So, I will be sleeping like a baby tonight (After I get my iPhone) My back is hurting very badly due to sleep deprivation. It also hurts to keep my eyes open. Because I've been starring on the screen for too long. I'm due for a relaxing vacation. But rest assured, It was worth it. It was worth not sleeping for a whole week. It was "No Sleep Week till iPhone Gets Here" I had to honor that. Nothing in life comes easy.

Please stick around and come back frequently to watch other people unbox their brand-new iPhones. Let's celebrate each other until we meet again next year.

I will be unboxing my 2 brand-new iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB. Photos will be up before noon PDT. Please stop by!

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

View attachment 2065990
You need to do an live on youtube or something~ XD

Ryan_Chris

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
NJ
6am eastern. Still no update on tracking other than the phones got to Newark yesterday evening.
My 5:03am departure scan from Newark didn’t show up until over an hour later. Just arrived to my local hub at 6:55. 😅

Attachments

• ED7F3B4B-0EE6-47F2-B43C-ACDFEB9BCE4A.jpeg
    ED7F3B4B-0EE6-47F2-B43C-ACDFEB9BCE4A.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: DianaMR

TedJustAdmitit

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2010
So my phone says rescheduled to Monday and my wife's says "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed." Richmond UPS you are killing me. CC doesn't open until 10 and can't get find a direct number anyways.

• Wow
Reactions: karmamule

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
Happy iPhone delivery day to all you lovely people!!! My delivery window is currently between 12:30 and 4:30 pm

Thanks and same to you! My delivery is the very vague "By 7:00 PM" but its status is Processing at UPS Facility just a few miles away so that's what counts. Good luck to everyone getting their phones today and I hope you're all delighted by them!

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Happy iPhone Day!
Hello all,

First and foremost, I would like to heart-fully thank all of you for being here. It is truly an honor and a privilege. Thank you so much for contributing and making meaningful posts here. Believe it or not, I read every single post on this thread. Yes, every single one of the time. Even during working nights, I stayed up late at night to make sure that I cover everything on this thread.

I wanted to give a major shout-out/hats off to @Brad7. @Brad7 - Thank you so much for everything. You went above and beyond helping people out. From being able to constantly answer the same questions over and over, changing your signature lines, dealing with the Aftership app and so much more. You managed to shine thorough. I have so much respect for you! Kudos!!! Excellent job! You are Amazing! ✨

After today, I seriously need to catch up with my sleep. Many of you told me to go to sleep. So, I will be sleeping like a baby tonight (After I get my iPhone) My back is hurting very badly due to sleep deprivation. It also hurts to keep my eyes open. Because I've been starring on the screen for too long. I'm due for a relaxing vacation. But rest assured, It was worth it. It was worth not sleeping for a whole week. It was "No Sleep Week till iPhone Gets Here" I had to honor that. Nothing in life comes easy.

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

View attachment 2065990
This thread will be posted a total of 3 times today
1/3
You are incredibly sweet and have always been incredibly kind to others and me. You have a special place here, do not discount yourself. It's rare to find nice people on the internet with repeated questions. I was wondering if you have slept.. I guess this confirms it. Definitely get your much needed rest once you get your iPhone. I truly hope you have a wonderful day, everything goes smooth for you and everyone else here, and everyone gets their packages on time without too many interruptions or mishaps.

Don't sell yourself short!

yids989

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2021
I never pre-ordered and now the wait time is Oct 24-31. I only want the 14 Pro Max at 128GB. I've been checking the app today to see about in store pickup today or this weekend and it's not up yet as the box is greyed out. Does anyone have past experience with doing a pickup on release date weekend?

Reactions: jutte64 and Kat1661

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
Yep. Because our CC is also a sorting center as well so they any UPS CC hold I make request never goes on the vehicle.
Okay, you are saying that the CC is the overall complex at your location. I'm saying that the CC is just a part of the overall complex. Since I'll be over at mine in 2 hours, I'll ask them.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
Well it’s 4am here and my phone is still 2 hours away. No problem except I was thinking it should have been in town and I was waiting for a scan. Guess I might as well sleep for a couple hours knowing it’s not going to be here for awhile.
I’ll catch up after a power nap while I’m waiting to go get it hopefully in 5 hours!

I dunno, purple looks awesome in person… and a space black is only slightly darker than graphite 13 pro in person. Both are great but the purple is so hard to tell on camera compared to in person.
Have you seen the white iPhone? It's so white, LOL. Vaneers type white.

harrypraneeth

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
I have my 2 phones changed to be picked up at my CC.
Both of them are now out of delivery from the CC, not sure if the pick up request was successful. My credit card was charged.

Reactions: Carlos22Dayday

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Okay, you are saying that the CC is the overall complex at your location. I'm saying that the CC is just a part of the overall complex. Since I'll be over at mine in 2 hours, I'll ask them.
Well CC is just a part of the complex here too, just all 1 building with sorting side and a small office where customers can pick up and drop packages. Also when I make requests, it doesn't go on the truck at all, from Destination scan to Ready for pick up. That's all I get.

Reactions: DianaMR
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.