Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

dweb619_2

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2015
Colbert Nation
And mine is out for delivery CleanShot 2022-09-16 at 07.26.16@2x.png

What Happened Today?

Day 6 is over… Ahhh, it’s getting closer and closer to an end. What an incredible day today. Today was a very special day for all of us. I can happily report that everyone that was stuck in Louisville, Kentucky was able to get out just fine. I was very happy that everyone managed to report their “Import Scans” from Louisville, Kentucky successfully. I read all of them and said goodbyes, send all of you all good wishes. Your iPhone is almost home!

So, I’m not good at math. But, Let’s talk about numbers. I will try to break it down and keep it short and simple. As of today, there are over 621,000 views, 806+ pages, and a whopping 20,000+ posts. I also wanted to let you know that today we broke records and hit a remarkable milestone. Creating this thread was not an easy task. Within just a week all of us came together and supported each other. I have a feeling, that this thread is probably the fastest thread that ever grew In such a shorter amount of time. So, thank you! It is an honor to have you all here.

iPhone Launch day! Sept 16th, 2022, Friday is going to be a very magical day. I hope you are ready for the new iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max! Go Beyond, Go iPhone! Bring it home!!!

View attachment 2065870

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Yeah it’s better than the graphite. I hope Apple does something like the Jet black color again. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 is gonna talk to Apple corporate, so I know it’s gonna happen eventually lol
Oh man~ yea the Jet Black I really liked that, I definitely would want to see that color. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 Please make it happen. I'll be forever greatful if next year they come out with one.

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
The mall is always open at like 7 for the people who go walking, and for people to start queuing. I’m not too worried about it because I have my pickup window, but still. Some guy saw me get out of my car and he ran right up ahead of me lol. I’ll be sure to wave as I walk past him lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kat1661 and em245

tethead

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2005
NJ
The UPS truck is probably still sitting in that morning rush NJ Turnpike traffic a bit today. They should know better than to leave at 5:25AM, gotta be earlier than that lol 🤣

Departed from Facility
09/16/2022 5:25 AM
Newark, NJ, US
Saddle Brook is not too far at that time of day - they just have delayed scans always in that hub. I looked at 6:30am and the departing Newark scan wasn't there. an hour later, it was...

Reactions: DianaMR

EezyE

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2012
Just made it to Chattanooga! Yayyyy
I still have not received any notification from UPS. I can see it was scanned in at 5:58 but I haven’t received anything my change to pick up from the CC was approved and it doesn’t show on the tracking.

Yeah it’s better than the graphite. I hope Apple does something like the Jet black color again. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 is gonna talk to Apple corporate, so I know it’s gonna happen eventually lol
Oh man~ yea the Jet Black I really liked that, I definitely would want to see that color. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 Please make it happen. I'll be forever greatful if next year they come out with one.
@Shadowbech Yes sir! Stay tuned for that. See a confirmation post below :0

I'm set on purple. I just don't want a wanna-be black. Give me a real black. Someone suggested here Vanta Black. That's what I want. Rest assured, I will be emailing Apple's iPhone Product/Project team and letting them know this year . They're not going to have a choice but to listen. I'm that affirmative about it.

If all goes well. Thank me, please. I'm on a mission now and I will be contacting Apple Corporate! Not playing games with that Space gray color anymore.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Hmmm, it’s over 2 hours since this scan and mine has not been updated to hold at CC. Not looking good…
Same here. No activity since. My CC does open until 8am( mountain time). I still have like 2 more hours. If no changes I’ll stop by and ask what’s happening.

bwhinnen

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
McKinney
Apple and UPS must have put my phone in the naughty corner … it’s been in Louisville since Tuesday got the import scan yesterday and is still scheduled for delivery today in the DFW area, but has yet to move. Fun times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.