Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Rogetta136

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2020
Seriously!! We were all so focused on China that there wasnā€™t too much talk about where our phones would ultimately wind up!

Iā€™m out in Farmington so not too far from EV Mall. Iā€™m having mine shipped to home though so will be patiently awaiting my UPS driver. Iā€™m just far enough East that my driver works out of the Geneva distribution center, so I think my phoneā€™ll be catching the 6:06am flight out of Buffalo tomorrow AM to Syracuse then catching a truck to Geneva.

Good times!!
Seriously?!? I live in Farmington, too, small world. I usually have it delivered but with my work schedule and after work commitments I didn't want to be stressing about what time the truck would come and whether I'd be home, so I went with store pick up.

Reactions: ShiftLft

Falk25

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Hoping for some movement. None since last night with delivery scheduled for today. šŸ˜

Attachments

• 9E9EA6B1-01C6-4224-933E-CE8392A9311E.png
    9E9EA6B1-01C6-4224-933E-CE8392A9311E.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 47

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Just seems strange I think all the Apple Watches could on be one truck then the phones on a different on. Since my Apple Watch is on the truck but my phone is not

jutte64

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2009
Fort Recovery , OH
I never pre-ordered and now the wait time is Oct 24-31. I only want the 14 Pro Max at 128GB. I've been checking the app today to see about in store pickup today or this weekend and it's not up yet as the box is greyed out. Does anyone have past experience with doing a pickup on release date weekend?
I would recommend calling or stopping in at opening. Check near by apple stores and your carrier stores too. Used to have friends that worked for AT&T, had them set one back for me a couple times lol.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Apple and UPS must have put my phone in the naughty corner ā€¦ itā€™s been in Louisville since Tuesday got the import scan yesterday and is still scheduled for delivery today in the DFW area, but has yet to move. Fun times.
Oof. Who knows, there could be missed scans. I have 2 iphone coming and yesterday one of them had the departure scan and the other one with no status and just said import scan. Mine took the scenic route and only one updated with arrival and the other one still had import scan. This morning both of them has the arrival scan. Which was odd but i'm like whew.

ShiftLft

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure I understand why UPS needed to truck from KY to MD as that took 10+ hours
Item is out for delivery so I guess no worries.
They also trucked from KY to Buffalo NY last night, 8+ hours. Then trucked from Buffalo to Rochester, another couple hours.

ShiftLft

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Seriously?!? I live in Farmington, too, small world. I usually have it delivered but with my work schedule and after work commitments I didn't want to be stressing about what time the truck would come and whether I'd be home, so I went with store pick up.

Last edited:

meetsam23

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2014
same here. out for delivery status since 2:05 am pst. Typically around 5:30 - 6:30 the status changes to available for pickup, so we'll see.
weirdly it now shows

Out for Delivery

Estimated Time: 03:30 PM - 06:30 PM

It was same last year too. So hopefully come 7 am, it should be still available for pickup.

rebecca91099

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
Maryland
Not sure I understand why UPS needed to truck from KY to MD as that took 10+ hours
Item is out for delivery so I guess no worries.
where in md are you? iā€™m in a part of baltimore, mines just processing at the facility still, waiting for the out for delivery!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.