Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
The front of my UPS does say this:

06350F55-A64D-4928-9993-DAE96CF8D848.jpeg

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
Its apparent inventory is well stocked as one could purchase now & collect in store tomorrow. Those of you who may have long delivery dates this is a viable option. :apple:;)
View attachment 2066384
Interesting itā€™s tomorrow pickup but thatā€™s ok and thatā€™s what I did. Noticed the model I wanted is already running out of stock but Purple is still everywhere.

I also ordered from two stores to hedge my bets. Hoping it will be easy to cancel an order and my phone due in two weeks.

Keep the island warm for me today and have lots of fun. I will be here cheering you on.

• Haha
Reactions: SpecB

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
If anyone on here sets up their iPhone as new, please please post a pic of the šŸ” page...Im always interested. Many thanks

Reactions: Kat1661

Turtle69Turtle

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2016
Question, I havenā€™t ordered yet because I just want to go pick it up at the store. It doesnā€™t let me select store pick up as an option until tomorrow.

If I order today, am I able to change to in store pick up or should I just wait to order tomorrow and see if it lets me do in store pick up?
UPDATE:

I was able to order the 14 Pro Max and Series 8 for in store pick up tomorrow. I feel kinda dirty ā€œjumpingā€ in front of some folks that preordered and have to wait till October šŸ˜…

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
Silver must be a popular color but not enough to go around. This is what I see for the central to south FL area for in-store pickup. All other colors besides silver are available at all stores either today or for tomorrow. I guess silver is the more popular color choice?

View attachment 2066401 View attachment 2066401
Yep! That was the color I ordered and by the time I was done ordering half the stores no longer had my model in stock.

Still interesting how some locations are pick up today and every store in Southern California is pick up tomorrow

Turtle69Turtle

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2016
Mine is out for delivery.

Just an FYI if ordering one for store pickup right now... my SO decided she wants one too. Local Apple Store said it is available today. I went through the whole order but no pickup times were available for today, so had to set pickup for tomorrow.
Wonder if we call the store and ask if we can just pick it up today, would they let us?

Reactions: Kat1661

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Has anyoneā€™s hold for pickup at CC ever not go through?? I held mine for pickup when I got tracking, it shows it on the UPS app. My tracking shows out for delivery. I donā€™t pay anything since I have the premium so itā€™s not that.

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
UPDATE:

I was able to order the 14 Pro Max and Series 8 for in store pick up tomorrow. I feel kinda dirty ā€œjumpingā€ in front of some folks that preordered and have to wait till October šŸ˜…
They will get theirs sooner now šŸ˜€
Iā€™m so excited I was able to do store pickup for today so I canceled my delivery!!! šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜šŸ„°
Am I missing where on the Apple Store app to do that? Going to take a chance and wait till my phone is set up to cancel. Where is the cancel option?

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX

SpecB

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Jamaica
Interesting itā€™s tomorrow pickup but thatā€™s ok and thatā€™s what I did. Noticed the model I wanted is already running out of stock but Purple is still everywhere.

I also ordered from two stores to hedge my bets. Hoping it will be easy to cancel an order and my phone due in two weeks.

Keep the island warm for me today and have lots of fun. I will be here cheering you on.
I also noticed if you Order by 10:15a.m.,
delivers: Today from Store 11a.m. to 1p.m. ā€” $9.00

Reactions: Brad7

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I chatted with UPS chat and the person told me that the packages just reached destination hub and they will be ready for will call pickup today. Asked me to be patient. What 's that mean ? lol.

app still shows "out for delivery" which I think is to the local CC.

Mine is saying the same thing.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Has anyoneā€™s hold for pickup at CC ever not go through?? I held mine for pickup when I got tracking, it shows it on the UPS app. My tracking shows out for delivery. I donā€™t pay anything since I have the premium so itā€™s not that.
Mine shows the same thing. Thereā€™s a few people that posted earlier saying thereā€™s was the same and changed to held for pick up after. Mine still shows out for delivery.

whyamihere

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2008
'nati
Wonder if we call the store and ask if we can just pick it up today, would they let us?
Possible. But honestly on launch day, I'm sure they have their hands very full and every pickup time today was probably overbooked for the release. Probably just wait until tomorrow. But if you decide to try it, let me know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.