Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

mlsusa

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Mine was "Loaded on Delivery Vehicle" over 2 hours ago. Still waiting for the vehicle to get the bleep moving.
Status still "Loaded on Delivery Vehicle", not out for delivery, but I do see a delivery window now which I didn't see earlier. Anyways, I went with getting it shipped this year instead of picking it up at the store because I didn't know when or if I'd be available, so I'll just have to sit and wait.

1663333077587.png

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Weird update. I got ā€œThe package is being held for pickup as receiver requestedā€ a couple hours ago, but now I got ā€œOut for Deliveryā€ and then another update ā€œDeliveredā€ and delivery location as ā€œDockā€ and ā€œReceived byā€ someone with a first name that is NOT mine.

I hope this is just the item being held for pickup, not some UPS worker stealing my phone.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
So it looks like I will be having two different UPS drivers today
I have been checking the tracking and now both says loaded and Apple status page say out for delivery- I donā€™t know if the trucks left yet since the tracking say loaded on the truck and it normall say out for delivery

the only thing is if you have the pre- signature form for release and you have two two drivers - you hope the wro g driver dose not take the form

sumiregusa

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
Was finally able to secure a phone for tomorrow after missing out on inital pre orders. Yay!! šŸ„³
Nice!

I could have sprung for delivery by today and pay $10 extra but I wanted to be able to do my trade-in inside the store and just get that handled. Very excited at this turn of events for both of us. :D

em245

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
New England
Iā€™m still trying to get ahold of a PlayStation 5
I was able to locate and buy a PS5 and 2 Xbox Series X by following @mattswider on tweeter. He tracks the availability at BestBuy, Walmart, Target, GameStop, Costco, PlayStation Direct, etc. and sends tweeter alerts with the link to the store to purchase. He even has a YouTube Channel telling you how-to. He has over a million followers by now, many of whom have gotten the consoles through his alerts. You probably should try him.

yohjiman

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
My iPhone is at my destination hub. I have requested for pickup, since i'm out of town and won't be back until the afternoon. But I can't pick it up until 5pm :rolleyes:
same! thought iā€™d be able to pick up at 8am or 9am but my cc has such strange hours; 5-6pm

• Wow
Reactions: ksujoel

MrRom92

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2021
I was able to locate and buy a PS5 and 2 Xbox Series X by following @mattswider on tweeter. He tracks the availability at BestBuy, Walmart, Target, GameStop, Costco, PlayStation Direct, etc. and sends tweeter alerts with the link to the store to purchase. He even has a YouTube Channel telling you how-to. He has over a million followers by now, many of whom have gotten the consoles through his alerts. You probably should try him.
Ugh you just gave me major PTSD lol I was mentally blocking out that entire experienceā€¦ I was following his page religiously when he was sharing ā€œinsider tipsā€ on when drops would happen and more often than not they were totally wrong. When I finally got my PS5 it ultimately had nothing to do with his page!

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
Status still "Loaded on Delivery Vehicle", not out for delivery, but I do see a delivery window now which I didn't see earlier. Anyways, I went with getting it shipped this year instead of picking it up at the store because I didn't know when or if I'd be available, so I'll just have to sit and wait.

View attachment 2066517
With my experience and UPS sometimes loaded on delivery vehicle is as far as tracking goes and then it shows up to my door :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.