Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

tgenius

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2012
Ok phone is activated! For those of you with T-Mobile that couldnā€™t activate esim directly make sure you do not call to transfer from your old phone or you will be in limbo like I was where your old phone stops working and your new phone stops working too!

What Happened Today?

Day 6 is overā€¦ Ahhh, itā€™s getting closer and closer to an end. What an incredible day today. Today was a very special day for all of us. I can happily report that everyone that was stuck in Louisville, Kentucky was able to get out just fine. I was very happy that everyone managed to report their ā€œImport Scansā€ from Louisville, Kentucky successfully. I read all of them and said goodbyes, send all of you all good wishes. Your iPhone is almost home!

So, Iā€™m not good at math. But, Letā€™s talk about numbers. I will try to break it down and keep it short and simple. As of today, there are over 621,000 views, 806+ pages, and a whopping 20,000+ posts. I also wanted to let you know that today we broke records and hit a remarkable milestone. Creating this thread was not an easy task. Within just a week all of us came together and supported each other. I have a feeling, that this thread is probably the fastest thread that ever grew In such a shorter amount of time. So, thank you! It is an honor to have you all here.

iPhone Launch day! Sept 16th, 2022, Friday is going to be a very magical day. I hope you are ready for the new iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max! Go Beyond, Go iPhone! Bring it home!!!

View attachment 2065870

Happy iPhone Day!
Hello all,

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here. This is probably one of the happiest and saddest days of my life. Today is a very special day. Friday, September 16, 2022, is the official iPhone launch day.

First and foremost, I would like to heart-fully thank all of you for being here. It is truly an honor and a privilege. Thank you so much for contributing and making meaningful posts here. Believe it or not, I read every single post on this thread. Yes, every single one of them one by one. Even during working nights, I stayed up late at night to make sure that I cover everything on this thread.

Secondly, This year will be known as a historic year. We made history. Within a short amount of time, we all came together as a family. We shared the same level of excitement, joy, desperation, the feelings, joking and laughing with each other. Now, the iPhone Launch day is here we can celebrate and cherish each other. Today, I want everyone to post pictures of their brand-new iPhones. Today will be a very busy day as we will be receiving our new iPhone. So, please stick around and support and celebrate each other.

I wanted to give a major shout-out/hats off to @Brad7. @Brad7 - Thank you so much for everything. You went above and beyond helping people out. From being able to constantly answer the same questions over and over, changing your signature lines, dealing with the Aftership app and so much more. You managed to shine thorough. I have so much respect for you! Kudos!!! Excellent job! You are Amazing! You are the real MVP. āœØ

@Wolfs - Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being here and supporting us. Anytime I read your posts it always leads toward helping others. So, thank you! I appreciate all your help and terrific effort.

Most importantly, Thank you all for helping each other. Itā€™s pretty amazing how all of you were able to help each other out in one way or the other. All of you shine in a very different way. So, thank you for being supportive. All of you are amazing and I have so much respect for all of you. I have a whole list of people that I can give shout-outs to. But If I do that, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the sleep for months.

Lastly, I wanted to thank every single one of you for supporting me. It truly means the world to me. I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for making posts about me, LOL. It lifted my spirit and truly touched my heart. I, thank you for that. Without your help and effort. This thread would not even exist. I also want to clarify that this is not my thread. This is OUR thread. So, thank you for taking good care of it. You all are amazing!

After today, I seriously need to catch up with my sleep. The last time I slept properly was before the iPhone 14 pre-ordered opened up. Many of you told me to go to sleep. So, I will be sleeping like a baby tonight (After I get my iPhone) My back is hurting very badly due to sleep deprivation. It also hurts to keep my eyes open. Because I've been starring on the screen for too long. I'm due for a relaxing vacation. But rest assured, It was worth it. It was worth not sleeping for a whole week. It was "No Sleep Week till iPhone Gets Here" I had to honor that. Nothing in life comes easy.

Please stick around and come back frequently to watch other people unbox their brand-new iPhones. Let's celebrate each other until we meet again next year.

I will be unboxing my 2 brand-new iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB. Photos will be up before noon PDT. Please stop by!

Thank you and best wishes to all of you and see you all next year!!!
@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—

View attachment 2065990
This thread will be posted a total of 3 times today
3/3

In case you have missed this. Re-posting this ONE LAST time.

I can't stress this enough. Please come back here in September next year šŸ™šŸ» . We will all gather again in China and start our one-of-a-kind journey together to travel again and bring the most advanced Industry-leading unannounced iPhone 15 home. šŸ„²

šŸ™‡šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Keep the photos coming, please. Let's all cherish and celebrate each other. Today is a magical day. It is our day. It is iPhone day šŸ‘‘

SML404

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
When should we be able to follow it on UPS delivery map...?
Mine wasn't available this morning but the option is finally there. I'm not sure if it's a blessing or curse, i can't stop refreshing! :D i'm on the edge of a commercial area that includes a hospital and he always does commercial first before coming into my neighborhood. Also got notice my watch is coming 2 weeks early on Monday! YEAH!

Reactions: Wolfs and blaine07

Falk25

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
My iPhone has been processing at my local UPS hub for over 4 hours. Becoming less optimistic of a delivery anytime today. šŸ˜‘

Attachments

• 03D74D96-BA09-46EA-A6FD-6B363DFF28E5.png
    03D74D96-BA09-46EA-A6FD-6B363DFF28E5.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 52

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014

I can't stress this enough. Please come back here in September next year šŸ™šŸ» . We will all gather again in China and start our one-of-a-kind journey together to travel again and bring the most advanced Industry-leading unannounced iPhone 15 home.

šŸ™‡šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Keep the photos coming, please. Let's all cherish and celebrate each other. Today is a magical day. It is our day. It is iPhone day šŸ‘‘
Thank YOU! And I'll def be back for the iPhone 15 Pro Max. Can we get Jet Black and an under the screen touch ID? Hmmmm lol

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Yup! I keep trying to tell people šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Lots of dudes out there just can't let themselves have a purple phone. I get it. But it definitely is the best color.
If it were that pastely lavender I could see the point, but it's darker. If anything I want to see if it looks too much like dark gray or black.

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016

I can't stress this enough. Please come back here in September next year šŸ™šŸ» . We will all gather again in China and start our one-of-a-kind journey together to travel again and bring the most advanced Industry-leading unannounced iPhone 15 home. šŸ„²

Can't wait to join with the fam again next year for our yearly journey around the world together. Thank you all again for providing such a warm and loving community to everyone. :)

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
Ok phone is activated! For those of you with T-Mobile that couldnā€™t activate esim directly make sure you do not call to transfer from your old phone or you will be in limbo like I was where your old phone stops working and your new phone stops working too!
Everyone at the Apple Store with T-Mobile is having problems getting the QR code from the app to transfer over, šŸ¤·

• Wow
Reactions: Wolfs and Fred Zed

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016

I will be back for the iPhone 15 Pro for sure. I donā€™t usually upgrade every year but the 15 is bound to be special and I plan to sign up for iUP to make the whole process smoother.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.