Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
You can always have your iPhone held at the hub and pick it up first thing in the morning when they open. That’s what I’m going to do so they don’t even have to load my phone on the truck.
Heck, they don’t even have to touch the box. Just leave it and I will happily stop by and pick it up first thing in the morning. Let’s go. @StaceyMJ86 i hope you get what you are looking for. It’s a big day for you. You waited a long day for this. It is almost time. Saving money months after months! Big day for you!!! iPhone forever!!!

Aibocyrus

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2015
Orlando, FL
Sooooooo jealous!!! Enjoy those panels! And stay hydrated....

We have been having an insanely historic (who knows for how long) heat wave, lasting the entire week! It's been brutal!
You’re telling me! I am in Newport and it was hotter here yesterday than Orlando by 20 degrees. I just have on panel on Sunday. I was lucky enough to get the parks panel.
When I get back, I will only have like a day and a half until shipment day. I am praying I am able to secure the new phone For launch day. I have been able to every year Since 2007. Fingers crossed!

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
Let’s hope Apple anticipated well this year, and there’s plenty stock of those Purple bad boys! Let’s go!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
A gap for maybe what 3 hours? That's how many hours I may have slept within 24 hours. It's going to be a very long day.
I had been typing in bed. I have cats yelling at me. They want their breakfast and are hitting my phone with their heads!

I’d better throw down some kibble to shut them up. Oh my god I’m standing. Ugh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.