Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
I was just thinking this lol. I live in Orlando now, but I am currently back home in Cali for D23 Expo this week and I hate that it is still dark, however, I just got here Wednesday so my internal clock hasn’t shifted over yet lol. But waking up this early, a lot of plans today, and then ending with Halloween Horror Nights. I am going to be DEAD after all is said and done tonight lol
Sooooooo jealous!!! Enjoy those panels! And stay hydrated....

We have been having an insanely historic (who knows for how long) heat wave, lasting the entire week! It's been brutal!

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I hear you, I think I’m going to go 256gb this year and 512 next year. I’m at 95gb used of 128 right now but plan to take a lot more videos and pictures, would rather avoid iCloud.
On the fence about 256/512GB, too. Reserved a 256GB and too nervous about not getting a launch day phone. I've only used 146GB on my 13PM so far and if I off-load or trim down unused apps, that saves me another 35GB...so I think I should be good for this new phone - probably 512GB next year on the 15PM.

Reactions: haqsha23 and Brad7
Yikes, I want the new AirPods Pro but didn’t add them on to my pre-pre-order. Guess I’ll order the phone first and then the ‘Pods, since the phones will probably sell out more quickly (at least in specific configurations)?
Yes, prioritize and phone first. Worry about other things later. You can also get the AirPods at the Apple store if you don’t get them. They are not as high in demand as iPhone 14 will be. Don’t risk anything! Just get your order in for the iPhone.

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
I was only there for 3 days and only caught myself with 10 hours of sleep. Barely ate. Wanted to make the most of it in the big city. NYC definitely kicked my butt. There’s so much to do over there. Definitely planning on going back there again soon.

Same was only there last Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Did you visit the flagship Apple Store? The New York one is really cool and open 24/7.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Do home delivery and hold at CC UPS!!! Let’s go. Don’t be blindfolded where your iPhone will be coming from. We will find out it’s origins.
haha. That's the thing. I like the home delivery so I can track. but on the other hand my friend ordered apple watch s8 for in-store pick up and selected me as a pick up person so if I did the in - store pick up. i could pick up both. But UPS CC is on the way when I drop off my friends watch to.

applesed

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2012
i've been on a 128 6s plus for the past 7 years, but i've also had to clean up and limit apps, i don't download music or take a ton of photos. think 512 is enough for me??

Reactions: iHeartsteve

JamesMcFlyJR

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2016
I made the mistake of not checking out the Sierra Blue last year in person (hated on it looked on youtube, but loved it person). Im not making the same mistake this year.

Checking out Deep Purple/Space Black in person before I actually buy the phone. 14 Pro Max btw

Time is ticking fast guys! Let's go!!! Stay awake!!!!

9ADA1357-4BD3-48EC-953C-D09DE90418C9.jpeg

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
So I've been heavily interviewing with 5 companies. One just skipped me to the final interview. When I told another company about the fast track just now, they immediately set me up for a super day of interviews on the 16th!!

This may be the sign for me to wait until I get an offer before ordering. I had a connection who was going to bring me into his company back in July that didn't work out, so I guess I better behave. I'm good at finding iPhones and I live in an area with a good concentration of stores. Plus, I plan on purchasing the AW 8, the AirPod Pros, and the new iPad Pro (whenever that comes out). It can be a birthday celebration package for me.

Send me good vibes!

Good luck on your interviews!

Reactions: Cyberguycpt
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.