Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Less than 30 minutes

time.png

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I hope there’s actually a big improvement. Apple touted how big of a leap the 13 Pro cameras were, and they are good cameras, but wasn’t worthy of the hype imo.
I liked what they did with using the new 48 MP. Some interesting things it seemed to me I have loved my 13 ProMax photos so I am hoping for even more

Reactions: xxray

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I agree. 100%. eSim just scares me, LOL. Isn't it all cloud based sim cards? It's so weird.
Nothing to be scared of. I have had one for years now. It just works. The cellular companies had some problems in the beginning but that’s all worked out. which is why I think apple has decided to go all the way in.

Last edited:
Nothing to be scared of. I have had one for years now. It just works. The cellular companies had some problems in the beginning but that’s all worked out. Witc is why I think apple has decided to go all the way in.
Thank you! I also think Apple decided to do it due to security reasoning. That's probably the main fact involved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.