Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
status.png

Just think of it this way, you're up in time and you can most assuredly celebrate your victory purchase by sleeping once more!
EDIT: Either that or celebrate with WAFFLES!
I wish I could I have to get ready to go to work at 7AM but I could catch 30 min of sleep or so. Not a bad idea.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
I was flip flopping myself and kept cancelling my "pre" pre-order but ultimately just went the 512 GB. I got tired of overthinking it and just said &%$# it! 😋
making me question staying with 256 gb but I wasn't even close to using half of it and I do take a lot of photos, but not video. I think I'll be fine.

Dang I was on vacation in New York the same time last weekend and in Times Square!! We probably walked past each other without knowing 😂
I was only there for 3 days and only caught myself with 10 hours of sleep. Barely ate. Wanted to make the most of it in the big city. NYC definitely kicked my butt. There’s so much to do over there. Definitely planning on going back there again soon.

anthony13

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2012
Having such a hard time deciding color for the pro max. I always go ‘silver’ but this year I’m putting my foot down and saying no because once again the silver option is actually mostly white. I guess I’m going black… a part of me is purple curious but I just don’t know…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.