Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I still am still on the iPhone 7+. I canā€™t wait to upgrade to the iPhone 14 Pro Max Deep Purple. I will be up at 4:30 to order. Tomorrow is also my birthday so it makes it that much better!!

And I love these threads, I learned how to track all my Apple devices from them and learn so much and get great tips from all of you!!!
Happy Birthday šŸŽ‚ I hope itā€™s a wonderful day and your preorder goes well. I hope you enjoy the 14 Pro Max very much and that itā€™s everything you hope for.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Man, I need to think of something to watch for an hour to keep my mind off of this stuff. I wanted to make sure that my pre-order info was right before the big hour, and then Apple had to go close the doors on even doing that. I seriously have the feeling of "did I leave the oven on?" right now concerning if the update to my shipping address was right, even though I think I swore I checked multiple times last night.
I always screen shot any updates I do

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Man, I need to think of something to watch for an hour to keep my mind off of this stuff. I wanted to make sure that my pre-order info was right before the big hour, and then Apple had to go close the doors on even doing that. I seriously have the feeling of "did I leave the oven on?" right now concerning if the update to my shipping address was right, even though I think I swore I checked multiple times last night.
You should have received an email confirmation of what you picked. Iā€™ve checked mine numerous times lol

tgenius

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2012
I had to cancel mine when I switched from PM 128 SB to PM 256 SB. Kinda wish you could edit your pre-pre order but it is what it is.

Reactions: iHeartsteve

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
So in theory when the store goes live at 8a, youā€™ll just click your pre-pre-pre-pre-pre order ( ;) ) and hit pay? or are they just going to automatically process the transaction when the store opens?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
So in theory when the store goes live at 8a, youā€™ll just click your pre-pre-pre-pre-pre order ( ;) ) and hit pay? or are they just going to automatically process the transaction when the store opens?
you have to click. It won't automatically do it.

Reactions: wxnats
Oh Godddd, I just woke up. I want to go back to sleep so bad ehhh!

06E5D658-A07F-40EB-BA77-348E71E8112E.gif

Good Morning! Happy Pre-ordering day!!!

I hope everyone is ready for pure madness to begin. Looks like Apple Store is still down. 1 more hour to go. I hope you guys are more than ready to decide which iPhone you will be ordering this year. We don't have too much time left.

Wishing everyone good luck and well wishes again! Let's Go!!!!

1662721706316.jpeg

Shot was taken in New York City, Time Square. September 2nd, 2022 at 11:07 PM.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I am doing silver 14 pro max and still flip flopping between the 256 or 512. I have the 256 as my loaded pre order default but scared to change it in an hour cause it might make me miss out on launch day orders.
I feel this. Iā€™m starting to feel crazy I chose 1TB instead of 512 gb, which is what my 13 Pro was. I economized and bought a refurbished M1 Air instead of an M2 Air and then I choose THIS?! Lol. Especially since Iā€™m using a 128 GB iPhone 11. My SE is 256 GB.

But Iā€™ve got all my stuff spread out across four phones. If I consolidate everything from my Android phones I probably should pick 1 TB. Thereā€™s a LOT stored on my Androids that Iā€™d like to bring over to one iPhone eventually. If the 14 Pro Max display doesnā€™t give me migraines, I will finally do it.

I am doing silver 14 pro max and still flip flopping between the 256 or 512. I have the 256 as my loaded pre order default but scared to change it in an hour cause it might make me miss out on launch day orders.
Go with 512GB due to 48MP camera. Thatā€™s easy. You got this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.